Was the franc poincare deliberately undervalued?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallwood, C. Paul & MacDonald, Ronald & Marsh, Ian W., 1997. "Crash! Expectational Aspects of the Departures of the United Kingdom and the United States from the Inter-War Gold Standard," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 174-194, April.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur, 2003.
"Why didn't France follow the British Stabilization after World War One ?,"
DELTA Working Papers
2003-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Michael d. Bordo & Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur, 2007. "Why didn't France follow the British Stabilization after World War One?," Post-Print halshs-00754239, HAL.
- Michael D. Bordo & Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur, 2003. "Why didn't France follow the British Stabilization after World War One?," NBER Working Papers 9860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masson, Paul R. & Shukayev, Malik D., 2011.
"Are bygones not bygones? Modeling price-level targeting with an escape clause and lessons from the gold standard,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 162-175, June.
- Paul R. Masson & Malik D. Shukayev, 2008. "Are Bygones not Bygones? Modeling Price Level Targeting with an Escape Clause and Lessons from the Gold Standard," Staff Working Papers 08-27, Bank of Canada.
- Hautcoeur, Pierre-Cyrille & Sicsic, Pierre, 1999.
"Threat of a capital levy, expected devaluation and interest rates in France during the interwar period,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 25-56, April.
- Hautcoeur, P-C. & Sicsic, P., 1998. "Threat of a Capital Levy, Expected Devaluation and Interest Rates in France during the Interwar Period," Working papers 50, Banque de France.
- Hautcoeur, P. C. & Sicsic, P., 1998. "Threat of a capital levy, expected devaluation and interest rates in France during the interwar period," DELTA Working Papers 98-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bridji, Slim, 2013. "The French Great Depression: A business cycle accounting analysis," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 427-445.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Chambers, David, 2016.
"If You're So Smart: John Maynard Keynes and Currency Speculation in the Interwar Years,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 76(02), pages 342-386, June.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Chambers, David, 2016. "If you’re so smart: John Maynard Keynes and currency speculation in the interwar years," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64722, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2010. "Did France Cause the Great Depression?," NBER Working Papers 16350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Pierre Dormois, 2006. "Tracking the elusive French productivity lag in industry 1840-1973," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-152, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2008.
"Scylla and Charybdis. Explaining Europe's exit from gold, January 1928-December 1936,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 383-401, September.
- Wolf, Nikolaus, 2008. "Scylla and Charybdis. Explaining Europe’s Exit from Gold, January 1928- December 1936," CEPR Discussion Papers 6685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2008. "Scylla and Charybdis. Explaining Europe’s Exit from Gold, January 1928 – December 1936," CESifo Working Paper Series 2271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2012. "Crises and Policy Responses within the Political Trilemma: Europe, 1929-1936 and 2008-2011," Working Papers 0016, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:29:y:1992:i:1:p:69-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.