Report NEP-HPE-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2012. "Mentalism versus behaviourism in economics: a philosophy-of-science perspective," MPRA Paper 37813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonella Stirati, 2012. "Employment theory in the History of Economic thought: an overview," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0148, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Nicholas Charron & José Fernández-Albertos & Victor Lapuente, 2012. "Small is Different Size, Political Representation and Governance," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1220, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Wayne Geerling, 2011. "Evaluating Robert Franks Economic Naturalist Writing Assignment," Working Papers 2011.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Michiaki Obata, 2012. ""Stage Theory of Capitalist Development and Principles of Political Economy" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-239, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Christoph Engel & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2012. "Conditional Cooperation With Negative Externalities – An Experiment," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_02, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Aug 2014.
- Becker, Anke & Deckers, Thomas & Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Kosse, Fabian, 2012. "The Relationship Between Economic Preferences and Psychological Personality Measures," IZA Discussion Papers 6470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mejía Cubillos, Javier, 2012.
"Libertad y desempeño económico
[Freedom and economic performance]," MPRA Paper 37939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, . "The Nash Bargaining Solution and Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Working Papers WP2012/1, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:449 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2012. "Crises and Policy Responses within the Political Trilemma: Europe, 1929-1936 and 2008-2011," Working Papers 0016, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Todd Cherry & E. Lance Howe & James J. Murphy, 2012. "Sharing as Risk Pooling in a Social Dilemma Experiment," Working Papers 2012-01, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- John E. Roemer, 2012. "Kantian Optimization, Social Ethos, and Pareto Efficiency," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000407, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2012. "The World our Grandchildren Will Inherit: The Rights Revolution and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 17994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.