The Nash Bargaining Solution and Interpersonal Utility Comparisons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffroy Clippel, 2007. "An axiomatization of the Nash bargaining solution," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(2), pages 201-210, September.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, "undated". "Fairness, Efficiency, and the Nash Bargaining Solution," Working Papers WP2011/10, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, "undated". "Fairness in Bargaining and the Kalai-Smorodinsky Solution," Working Papers WP2011/12, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBargaining; interpersonal utility comparisons; Nash solution;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2012-04-23 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2012-04-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2012-04-23 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2012-04-23 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:haf:huedwp:wp201201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Rubinchik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dehaiil.html .