Report NEP-UPT-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8915 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew Polisson & John Quah, 2012. "Revealed preference in a discrete consumption space," IFS Working Papers W12/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Schurer, Stefanie & Yong, Jongsay, 2012. "Personality, well-being and the marginal utility of income: What can we learn from random coefficient models?," Working Paper Series 2040, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Pollmann, Daniel & Dohmen, Thomas & Palm, Franz C., 2012. "Robust Estimation of Wage Dispersion with Censored Data: An Application to Occupational Earnings Risk and Risk Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 6447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hübler, Olaf, 2012. "Are Tall People Less Risk Averse than Others?," IZA Discussion Papers 6441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, . "The Nash Bargaining Solution and Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Working Papers WP2012/1, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.