Report NEP-MIC-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergiu Hart & Noam Nisan, 2012. "Approximate Revenue Maximization with Multiple Items," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000433, David K. Levine.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2012. "Efficient Auctions and Interdependent Types," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000427, David K. Levine.
- John Duffy & Alexander Matros, 2011. "All-Pay Auctions vs. Lotteries as Provisional Fixed-Prize Fundraising Mechanisms," Working Papers 448, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Marie-Cécile Fagart & Claude Fluet, 2012. "The First-Order Approach when the Cost of Effort is Money," Cahiers de recherche 1220, CIRPEE.
- Gürtler, Marc & Gürtler, Oliver, 2012. "The interaction of explicit and implicit contracts: A signaling approach," Working Papers IF38V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pradeep K. Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2012. "The Allocation of a Prize," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000402, David K. Levine.
- Juan-José Ganuza & Jos Jansen, 2012. "Too Much Information Sharing? Welfare Effects of Sharing Acquired Cost Information in Oligopoly," Working Paper Series in Economics 54, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Peitz, Martin & Inderst, Roman, 2012. "Informing Consumers about their own Preferences," Working Papers 12-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Blume, 2011. "Dynamic Coordination Via Organizational Routines," Working Papers 439, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Achille Basile & Maria Gabriella Graziano, 2012. "Core Equivalences for Equilibria Supported by Non-linear Prices," CSEF Working Papers 309, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Matthew Polisson & John Quah, 2012. "Revealed preference in a discrete consumption space," IFS Working Papers W12/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, 2012. "The Nash Bargaining Solution and Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Working Papers WP2012/1, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2012.
- Sebastian Kranz, 2012. "Discounted Stochastic Games with Voluntary Transfers," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000423, David K. Levine.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2012. "On the Limit Equilibrium Payoff Set in Repeated and Stochastic Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000412, David K. Levine.
- John E. Roemer, 2012. "Kantian Optimization, Social Ethos, and Pareto Efficiency," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000407, David K. Levine.
- Francesc Dilmé, 2012. "Cooperation in Large Societies," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-011, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.