Too Much Information Sharing? Welfare Effects of Sharing Acquired Cost Information in Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan-José Ganuza & Jos Jansen, 2013. "Too Much Information Sharing? Welfare Effects of Sharing Acquired Cost Information in Oligopoly," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 845-876, December.
- Juan José Ganuza & Jos Jansen, 2010. "Too Much Information Sharing? Welfare Effects of Sharing Acquired Cost Information in Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_40, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
References listed on IDEAS
- Summers, L.H. & Summers, V.P., 1989. "When Financial Markets Work Too Well : A Cautious Case For A Securities Transactions Tax," Papers t12, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Enrico Perotti & Javier Suarez, 2011.
"A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(4), pages 3-41, December.
- Perotti, Enrico C & Suarez, Javier, 2011. "A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8271, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Perotti & Javier Suarez, 2011. "A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation," DNB Working Papers 291, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Enrico Perotti & Javier Suarez, 2011. "A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-040/2/DSF15, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thornton Matheson, 2011. "Taxing Financial Transactions; Issues and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 11/54, International Monetary Fund.
- James Tobin, 1978. "A Proposal for International Monetary Reform," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 4(3-4), pages 153-159, Jul/Oct.
- Michael Keen, 2011. "The Taxation and Regulation of Banks," IMF Working Papers 11/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 2011. "Fire Sales in Finance and Macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 29-48, Winter.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, June.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2008. "Mark-to-market accounting and liquidity pricing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 358-378, August.
- Rodrigo Cifuentes & Hyun Song Shin & Gianluigi Ferrucci, 2005. "Liquidity Risk and Contagion," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(2-3), pages 556-566, 04/05.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33077925 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genser, Bernd & Winker, Peter, 1997. "Measuring the fiscal revenue loss of VAT exemption in commercial banking," Discussion Papers, Series II 342, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1994.
"Limited Market Participation and Volatility of Asset Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 933-955, September.
- Allen, F. & Gale, D., 1991. "Limited Market Participation and Volatility of Asset Prices," Weiss Center Working Papers 2-92, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Gale, D. & Allen, F., 1991. "Limited Market Participation and Volatility of Asset Prices," Weiss Center Working Papers 14-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Stiglitz, J.E., 1989. "Using Tax Policy To Curb Speculative Short-Term Trading," Papers t2, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stroffolini, Francesca, 2012. "Access profit-sharing regulation with information acquisition and transmission," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 161-174.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Ting Liu & Tao Wang, 2016.
"Information Acquisition, Signaling and Learning in Duopoly,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
16-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Liu, Ting & Wang, Tao, 2016. "Information acquisition, signaling and learning in duopoly," DICE Discussion Papers 230, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Kazunori Miwa, 2016. "Welfare Effects of Endogenous Information Acquisition and Disclosure in Duopoly Markets," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation acquisition; information sharing; information structures; oligopoly; consumer surplus;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-04-23 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2012-04-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CTA-2012-04-23 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2012-04-23 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kls:series:0054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kiryl Khalmetski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swkoede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .