Small is Different Size, Political Representation and Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997. "On the Number and Size of Nations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Olsson, Ola & Hansson, Gustav, 2011.
"Country size and the rule of law: Resuscitating Montesquieu,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 613-629, June.
- Gustav Hansson & Ola Olsson, 2006. "Country Size and the Rule of Law: Resuscitating Montesquieu," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_033, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hansson, Gustav & Olsson, Ola, 2006. "Country Size and the Rule of Law: Resuscitating Montesquieu," Working Papers in Economics 200, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Knack, Stephen & Azfar, Omar, 2000. "Are larger countries really more corrupt?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2470, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2012-04-23 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HPE-2012-04-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-POL-2012-04-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper1220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .