Report NEP-CDM-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- František Turnovec, 2012. "Quota Manipulation and Fair Voting Rules in Committees," Working Papers IES 2012/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2012.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:456 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saint-Paul, Gilles & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2012. "A Theory of Political Entrenchment," IZA Discussion Papers 6473, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2012. "Political Competition in Hard Times," Working Papers 2072/182721, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Roman Horváth & Kateøina Šmídková & Jan Zápal & Marek Rusnák, 2012. "Dissent Voting Behavior of Central Bankers: What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers IES 2012/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2012.
- Nicholas Charron & José Fernández-Albertos & Victor Lapuente, 2012. "Small is Different Size, Political Representation and Governance," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1220, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.