Report NEP-CDM-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- František Turnovec, 2012. "Quota Manipulation and Fair Voting Rules in Committees," Working Papers IES 2012/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2012.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1711 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sourav Bhattacharya & John Duffy & Sun-Tak Kim, 2011. "Compulsory and Voluntary Voting Mechanisms: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 456, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2012. "A Theory of Political Entrenchment," IZA Discussion Papers 6473, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:urv:wpaper:2072/182721 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roman Horváth & Kateøina Šmídková & Jan Zápal & Marek Rusnák, 2012. "Dissent Voting Behavior of Central Bankers: What Do We Really Know?," Working Papers IES 2012/05, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2012.
- Nicholas Charron & José Fernández-Albertos & Victor Lapuente, 2012. "Small is Different Size, Political Representation and Governance," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1220, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.