Indicators for Setting the Countercyclical Capital Buffer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cussen, Mary, 2015. "New Insights from the Enhancements to Quarterly Financial Accounts," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 91-101, April.
- Cussen, Mary & O'Leary, Brídín, 2013. "Why are Irish Non-Financial Corporations so Indebted?," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 104-118, January.
- Robert Kelly & Kieran Mcquinn & Rebecca Stuart, 2011.
"Exploring the Steady-State Relationship Between Credit and GDP for a Small Open Economy–The Case Of Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(4), pages 455-477.
- Kelly, Robert & McQuinn, Kieran & Stuart, Rebecca, 2011. "Exploring the Steady-State Relationship between Credit and GDP for a Small Open Economy - The Case of Ireland," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kelly, Robert & McQuinn, Kieran & Stuart, Rebecca, 2013. "Exploring the steady-state relationship between credit and GDP for a small open economy: the case of Ireland," Working Paper Series 1531, European Central Bank.
- Bermingham, Colin, 2006. "An Examination of Data Revisions in the Quarterly National Accounts," Research Technical Papers 10/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Sakti, Muhammad Rizky Prima, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy and Financing Behaviour in Dual Banking System: Bank-Level Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 2017-5, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2016-05-14 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2016-05-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2016-05-14 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:ecolet:02/el/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .