Report NEP-BAN-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tayler, William & Zilberman , Roy, 2016. "Macroprudential regulation, credit spreads and the role of monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 599, Bank of England.
- Dong, Y & Girardone, C & Kuo, J, 2016. "Governance, efficiency and risk taking in Chinese banking," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 16588, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Giulio Cimini & Matteo Serri, 2016. "Entangling credit and funding shocks in interbank markets," Papers 1604.06629, arXiv.org.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto, 2016. "Could competition always raise the risk of bank failure?," Working Papers of BETA 2016-27, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2016. "Organizational Complexity and Balance Sheet Management in Global Banks," NBER Working Papers 22169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Creedon, Conn & O'Brien, Eoin, 2016. "Indicators for Setting the Countercyclical Capital Buffer," Economic Letters 02/EL/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Punnoose Jacob & Anella Munro, 2016. "A macroprudential stable funding requirement and monetary policy in a small open economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- SEKINO Masahiro & WATANABE Wako, 2016. "Does the Policy Lending of a Government Financial Institution to Mitigate the Credit Crunch Improve Firm Performance? Evidence from loan level data in Japan," Discussion papers 16056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sultanum, Bruno, 2016. "Financial Fragility and Over-the-Counter Markets," Working Paper 16-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hubbs, Todd & Kuethe, Todd, 2016. "Latent Risk Estimation in Commercial Bank Delinquency Rates," SCC-76 Meeting, March 17-19, 2016, Pensacola, Florida 233766, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.