Report NEP-CBA-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tayler, William & Zilberman , Roy, 2016. "Macroprudential regulation, credit spreads and the role of monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 599, Bank of England.
- Punnoose Jacob & Anella Munro, 2016. "A macroprudential stable funding requirement and monetary policy in a small open economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Roberto Tamborini & Francesco Saraceno, 2016. "How can it work ? On the impact of quantitative easing in the eurozone," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric R. Young, 2016. "Optimal Capital Controls and Real Exchange Rate Policies: A Pecuniary Externality Perspective," NBER Working Papers 22224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris & Antoine Parent, 2016. "Liquidity Trap and Stability of Taylor Rules," AMSE Working Papers 1617, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 06 May 2016.
- Julio Garín & Robert Lester & Eric Sims, 2016. "Raise Rates to Raise Inflation? Neo-Fisherianism in the New Keynesian Model," NBER Working Papers 22177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Warren Mosler & Damiano B. Silipo, 2016. "Maximizing Price Stability in a Monetary Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_864, Levy Economics Institute.
- Matheus Grasselli & Adrien Nguyen Huu, 2015.
"Inflation and speculation in a dynamic macroeconomic model
[Inflation et spéculation dans un modèle macroéconomique dynamique]," Post-Print hal-01097661, HAL.
- Julius Stakenas & Rasa Stasiukynaite, 2016. "Monetary policy transmission: the case of Lithuania," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 24, Bank of Lithuania.
- Sami Alpanda & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2016. "Should Monetary Policy Lean Against Housing Market Booms?," Staff Working Papers 16-19, Bank of Canada.
- Halina Kowalczyk & Ewa Stanisławska, 2016. "Are experts’ probabilistic forecasts similar to the NBP projections?," NBP Working Papers 238, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Dóra Siklós, 2016. "Capital Adequacy Regulations in Hungary: Did It Really Matter?," Working Papers 11, European Stability Mechanism.
- Miles Parker, 2016. "Global inflation: the role of food, housing and energy prices," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Matteo Maggiori & Emmanuel Farhi, 2016. "A Model of the International Monetary System," Working Paper 395921, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2016. "Inflation Expectations and the Stabilization of Inflation : Alternative Hypotheses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-035, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Michele Lanotte & Giacomo Manzelli & Anna Maria Rinaldi & Marco Taboga & Pietro Tommasino, 2016. "Easier said than done? Reforming the prudential treatment of banks’ sovereign exposures," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 326, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Creedon, Conn & O'Brien, Eoin, 2016. "Indicators for Setting the Countercyclical Capital Buffer," Economic Letters 02/EL/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Johnson, Christopher, 2016. "Differences of Opinion, Liquidity, and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 70951, University Library of Munich, Germany.