Are experts’ probabilistic forecasts similar to the NBP projections?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordssurvey data; fan charts; probabilistic forecasts; inflation forecasts; GDP growth forecasts; distribution similarity;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-05-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ETS-2016-05-14 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2016-05-14 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2016-05-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-05-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .