Report NEP-FOR-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuxuan Huang, 2016. "Forecasting the USD/CNY Exchange Rate under Different Policy Regimes," Working Papers 2016-001, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Farooq Akram & Andrew Binning & Junior Maih, 2016. "Joint Prediction Bands for Macroeconomic Risk Management," Working Papers No 5/2016, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Hilde C. Bjornland & Francesco Ravazzolo & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2016. "Forecasting GDP with global components. This time is different," CAMA Working Papers 2016-26, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- José M. Belbute & Alfredo Marvão Pereira, 2016. "Updated Reference Forecasts for Global CO2 Emissions from Fossil-Fuel Consumption," Working Papers 170, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Zafar, Raja Fawad & Qayyum, Abdul & Ghouri, Saghir Pervaiz, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation using Functional Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 67208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banerjee, Arindam & Banerjee, Tanushri, 2016. "A Practical Note on Predictive Analytics Usage in Marketing Applications," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-05-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Liu, Jia & Maheu, John M, 2015. "Improving Markov switching models using realized variance," MPRA Paper 71120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "CBO’s Revenue Forecasting Record," Reports 50831, Congressional Budget Office.
- Halina Kowalczyk & Ewa Stanisławska, 2016. "Are experts’ probabilistic forecasts similar to the NBP projections?," NBP Working Papers 238, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Mack, Gabriele & Ferjani, Ali & Mohring, Anke & Zimmerman, Albert & Mann, Stefan, 2015. "How did farmers act? An ex-post validation of normative and positive mathematical programming for an agent-based sector model," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212201, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John, 2016. "Modelling and Forecasting Mortgage Delinquency and Foreclosure in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 11236, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ulrich Heilemann & Susanne Schnorr-Bäcker, 2016. "Could The Start Of The German Recession 2008-2009 Have Been Foreseen? Evidence From Real-Time Data," Working Papers 2016-003, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Rangan Gupta & Anandamayee Majumdar & Christian Pierdzioch & Mark Wohar, 2016. "Do Terror Attacks Predict Gold Returns? Evidence from a Quantile-Predictive-Regression Approach," Working Papers 201626, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.