Inflation and speculation in a dynamic macroeconomic model
[Inflation et spéculation dans un modèle macroéconomique dynamique]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matheus R. Grasselli & Adrien Nguyen Huu, 2015. "Inflation and Speculation in a Dynamic Macroeconomic Model," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-26, July.
- Matheus Grasselli & Adrien Nguyen Huu, 2014. "Inflation and speculation in a dynamic macroeconomic model," Papers 1412.7500, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Stefano Scarpetta & Dirk Pilat, 1996. "Mark-Up Ratios in Manufacturing Industries: Estimates for 14 OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 162, OECD Publishing.
- Keen, Steve, 2013. "A monetary Minsky model of the Great Moderation and the Great Recession," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 221-235.
- Steve Keen, 1995. "Finance and Economic Breakdown: Modeling Minsky’s “Financial Instability Hypothesis”," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 607-635, July.
- Desai, Meghnad, 1973. "Growth cycles and inflation in a model of the class struggle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 527-545, December.
- Franke, Reiner, 1996. "A Metzlerian model of inventory growth cycles," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 243-262, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grasselli, Matheus R. & Nguyen-Huu, Adrien, 2018.
"Inventory growth cycles with debt-financed investment,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-13.
- Matheus Grasselli & Adrien Nguyen-Huu, 2016. "Inventory growth cycles with debt-financed investment," Papers 1610.00955, arXiv.org.
- Matheus Grasselli & Adrien Nguyen-Huu, 2016.
"Inventory growth cycles with debt-financed investment
[Cycles de croissance et des stocks dans une économie financée par la dette]," Working Papers hal-01376201, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:228-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:383-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam B. Barrett, 2017. "Stability of zero-growth economics analysed with a Minskyan model," Papers 1704.08161, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- repec:elg:rokejn:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p631-647 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonin Pottier & Adrien Nguyen-Huu, 2017.
"Debt and investment in the Keen model: a reappraisal of modelling Minsky,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 631â€“647-6, October.
- Adrien Nguyen-Huu & Antonin Pottier, 2016.
"Debt and Investment in the Keen Model: a Reappraisal of Modeling Minsky
[Dette et Investissement dans le modèle de Keen : quelle modélisation de Minsky ?]," Working Papers hal-01376552, HAL.
- Adrien Nguyen-Huu & Antonin Pottier, 2016. "Debt and Investment in the Keen Model: a Reappraisal of Modeling Minsky
- Matheus R Grasselli & Alexander Lipton, 2018. "The Broad Consequences of Narrow Banking," Papers 1810.05689, arXiv.org.
- Matheus R. Grasselli & Alexander Lipton, 2018. "On the Normality of Negative Interest Rates," Papers 1808.07909, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordslimit cycles; local stability; Minsky's financial instability hypothesis; Keen model; stock-flow consistency; financial crisis; dynamical systems in macroeconomics;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-05-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2016-05-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-05-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01097661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.