Report NEP-MON-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johnson, Christopher, 2016. "Differences of Opinion, Liquidity, and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 70951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tayler, William & Zilberman , Roy, 2016. "Macroprudential regulation, credit spreads and the role of monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 599, Bank of England.
- Roberto Tamborini & Francesco Saraceno, 2016. "How can it work ? On the impact of quantitative easing in the eurozone," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Max Raskin & David Yermack, 2016. "Digital Currencies, Decentralized Ledgers, and the Future of Central Banking," NBER Working Papers 22238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sami Alpanda & Alexander Ueberfeldt, 2016. "Should Monetary Policy Lean Against Housing Market Booms?," Staff Working Papers 16-19, Bank of Canada.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris & Antoine Parent, 2016. "Liquidity Trap and Stability of Taylor Rules," AMSE Working Papers 1617, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 06 May 2016.
- Warren Mosler & Damiano B. Silipo, 2016. "Maximizing Price Stability in a Monetary Economy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_864, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kaplan, Robert S., 2016. "A Discussion of Key Secular Trends, Economic Conditions and Monetary Policy: remarks at the Official Monetary Policy and Financial Institutions Forum, London, April 29, 2016," Speeches and Essays 163, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Farley Grubb, 2016. "Colonial American Paper Money and the Quantity Theory of Money: An Extension," NBER Working Papers 22192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julius Stakenas & Rasa Stasiukynaite, 2016. "Monetary policy transmission: the case of Lithuania," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 24, Bank of Lithuania.
- Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2016. "Inflation Expectations and the Stabilization of Inflation : Alternative Hypotheses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-035, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bajan Bartlomiej, 2016. "The macroeconomics effects of the implementation of the euro in Poland in relation to the experience of other countries," Working Papers 8/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Stefan Eichler & T. Lähner & Felix Noth, 2016. "Regional Banking Instability and FOMC Voting," IWH Discussion Papers 15, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Matteo Maggiori & Emmanuel Farhi, 2016. "A Model of the International Monetary System," Working Paper 395921, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rünstler, Gerhard, 2016. "Network Dependence in the Euro Area Money Market," Working Paper Series 1887, European Central Bank.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric R. Young, 2016. "Optimal Capital Controls and Real Exchange Rate Policies: A Pecuniary Externality Perspective," NBER Working Papers 22224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matheus Grasselli & Adrien Nguyen Huu, 2015.
"Inflation and speculation in a dynamic macroeconomic model
[Inflation et spéculation dans un modèle macroéconomique dynamique]," Post-Print hal-01097661, HAL.
- Wickens, Michael R., 2016. "Is there an alternative way to avoid another eurozone crisis to the Five Presidents' Report?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11225, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuxuan Huang, 2016. "Forecasting the USD/CNY Exchange Rate under Different Policy Regimes," Working Papers 2016-001, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Miles Parker, 2016. "Global inflation: the role of food, housing and energy prices," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Punnoose Jacob & Anella Munro, 2016. "A macroprudential stable funding requirement and monetary policy in a small open economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Konstantin Platonov, 2016. "Animal Spirits in a Monetary Model," NBER Working Papers 22136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio Garín & Robert Lester & Eric Sims, 2016. "Raise Rates to Raise Inflation? Neo-Fisherianism in the New Keynesian Model," NBER Working Papers 22177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.