Money and money income: An essay on the `transmission mechanism'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- D.E.W. Laidler, 1977. "Money and Money-income: An Essay on the "Transmission Mechanism"," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp7704, Reserve Bank of Australia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "The Stability of Models of Money and Growth with Perfect Foresight," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1043-1048, November.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-552, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shehu Usman Rano, Aliyu, 2005. "Open Market Operations and Macroeconomic Stability in Nigeria: An Application of Co-Integration and Error Correction Modeling," MPRA Paper 46685, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Nov 2006.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1982. "Les post-keynésiens et la monnaie endogène," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(1), pages 191-221, janvier-j.
- Maslov, Alexander & Ivanchenko, Igor, 2011. "Money Field Theory: in Pursuit of Formalism," MPRA Paper 42765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2006. "David Laidler on Monetarism," NBER Working Papers 12593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2016. "A Classical View of the Business Cycle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 921, Boston College Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 1991. "Financial Sector Reforms and Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 91/127, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:4:y:1978:i:2:p:151-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.