Les post-keynésiens et la monnaie endogène
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Peter, 1979. "A Reconsideration of Keynes' Finance Motive," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(150), pages 236-242, September.
- Laidler, David, 1978.
"Money and money income: An essay on the `transmission mechanism',"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 151-191, April.
- D.E.W. Laidler, 1977. "Money and Money-income: An Essay on the "Transmission Mechanism"," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp7704, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "A Keynesian View of Friedman's Theoretical Framework for Monetary Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 864-882, Sept.-Oct.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-115, March.
- Davidson, Paul & Weintraub, Sidney, 1973. "Money as Cause and Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(332), pages 1117-1132, December.
- Alfred S. Eichner, 1979. "A Post-Keynesian Short-Period Model," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(4), pages 38-63, July.
- Minsky, Hyman P, 1969. "Private Sector Asset Management and the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 223-238, May.
- Eichner, Alfred S & Kregel, J A, 1975. "An Essay on Post-Keynesian Theory: A New Paradigm in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 1293-1314, December.
- Yellen, Janet L, 1980. "On Keynesian Economics and the Economics of the Post-Keynesians," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 15-25, May.
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Markets and Institutions as Features of a Capitalistic Production System," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 32-48, October.
- Basil J. Moore, 1979. "The Endogenous Money Stock," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 49-70, October.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- Albert M. Wojnilower, 1980. "The Central Role of Credit Crunches in Recent Financial History," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(2), pages 277-340.
- Patrick Maurisson, 1976. "Introduction," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 3(1), pages 9-18.
- Robert M. Solow, 1979. "Alternative Approaches to Macroeconomic Theory: A Partial View," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 339-354, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:58:y:1982:i:1:p:191-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.