Alternative Approaches to Macroeconomic Theory: A Partial View
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Assous, 2013.
"Solow's Struggle with Medium-Run Macroeconomics: 1956-1995,"
Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series
2013-17, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Michaël Assous, 2013. "Solow's Struggle with Medium-Run Macroeconomics: 1956-1995," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-41, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Velupillai, K. Vela, 2006.
"A disequilibrium macrodynamic model of fluctuations,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 752-767, December.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "A Disequilibrium Macrodynamic Model of Fluctuations," Working Papers 0081, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Marcelo de Oliveira Passos & José Luís Oreiro, 2008. "A post Keynesian macrodynamic simulation model for an open economy," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211235250, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ramser, Hans J., 1985. "Keynes-Literatur und die Relevanz makroökonomischer Lehrbuchmodelle," Discussion Papers, Series I 196, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2012. "Microfoundations Reconsidered," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14869, April.
- Goulven Rubin, 2012. "Robert Solow de la courbe de Phillips à la question des fondements de la macroéconomie: 1960-1981," Working Papers hal-00852269, HAL.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012.
"Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics,"
Chapters,in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2011. "Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Lavoie, Marc, 1982. "Les post-keynésiens et la monnaie endogène," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(1), pages 191-221, janvier-j.
- John Addison & John Burton, 1984. "The sociopolitical analysis of inflation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(1), pages 90-120, March.
- Roger Backhouse & Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Disequilibrium Macroeconomics: An Episode In The Transformation Of Modern Macroeconomics," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 012, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:12:y:1979:i:3:p:339-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.