The sociopolitical analysis of inflation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Craig Riddell, 1983. "The Responsiveness of Wage Settlements in Canada and Economic Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Williamson, John & Wood, Geoffrey E, 1976. "The British Inflation: Indigenous or Imported?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 520-531, September.
- William H. Meckling, 1976. "Values and the Choice of the Model of the Individual in the Social Sciences," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 112(IV), pages 545-560, December.
- Christofides, Louis N & Swidinsky, Robert & Wilton, David A, 1980. "A Microeconometric Analysis of the Canadian Wage Determination Process," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(186), pages 165-178, May.
- Robert M. Solow, 1979. "Alternative Approaches to Macroeconomic Theory: A Partial View," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 339-354, August.
- Johnston, J, 1972. "A Model of Wage Determination under Bilateral Monopoly," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 837-852, September.
- Burton, John, 1977. "A Critique of the Relative Deprivation Hypothesis of Wage Inflation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 24(1), pages 67-76, February.
- Hibbs, Douglas A., 1976. "Industrial Conflict in Advanced Industrial Societies," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(4), pages 1033-1058, December.
- Gough, Ian, 1975. "State expenditure in advanced capitalism," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51145, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Phelps Brown, E H, 1971. "The Analysis of Wage Movements Under Full Employment," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 18(3), pages 233-243, November.
- Michael L. Wachter, 1976. "The Changing Cyclical Responsiveness of Wage Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(1), pages 115-168.
- Baxter, J L, 1973. "Inflation in the Context of Relative Deprivation and Social Justice," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 20(3), pages 263-282, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1985. "Inflation, chômage et la planification des récessions : la Théorie générale de Keynes et après," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(2), pages 171-199, juin.
- Daniel Arce, 1997. "Fiscal Pacts," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 271-284, July.
- Richard Burdekin & Paul Burkett, 1988. "Monetary accommodation of income claims and the expectations-augmented phillips curve: In search of a stable policy rule," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 124(1), pages 169-177, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kandil, Magda & Woods, Jeffrey G., 1995. "A cross-industry examination of the Lucas misperceptions model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 55-76.
- Franco Modigliani & Lucas Papademos, 1978. "Optimal demand policies against stagflation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(4), pages 736-782, December.
- Ahmed Imran Hunjra & Muhammad Irfan Chani & Sehrish Javed & Sana Naeem & Muhammad Shahzad Ijaz, 2014.
"Impact of Micro Economic Variables on Firms Performance,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(2), pages 65-73, February.
- Hunjra, Ahmed Imran & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Javed, Sehrish & Naeem, Sana & Ijaz, Muhammad Shahzad, 2014. "Impact of Micro Economic Variables on Firms Performance," MPRA Paper 60792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darby, Michael R & Haltiwanger, John C & Plant, Mark W, 1985.
"Unemployment Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment under Rational Expectations,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 614-637, September.
- Michael R. Darby & John Haltiwanger & Mark Plant, 1984. "Unemployment-Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment Under RAtional Expectations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 339, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark W. Plant, 1985. "Unemployment-Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment Under Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 1558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. K. Edwards, 1992. "Industrial Conflict: Themes and Issues in Recent Research," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 361-404, September.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995. "The Wage Curve," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026202375x, September.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012.
"Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics,"
Chapters, in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 6,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2011. "Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1039-1089 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Chassot, 1982. "Zur Asymmetrie des Lohnverhaltens - Das Beispiel der schweizerischen Phillips-Kurve: 1959-1979," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 118(IV), pages 393-407, December.
- Marcelo de Oliveira Passos & José Luís Oreiro, 2008. "A post Keynesian macrodynamic simulation model for an open economy," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211235250, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ramser, Hans J., 1985. "Keynes-Literatur und die Relevanz makroökonomischer Lehrbuchmodelle," Discussion Papers, Series I 196, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Louis N. Christofides & Andrew J. Oswald, 1991. "Efficient and Inefficient Employment Outcomes: A Study Based on Canadian Data," NBER Working Papers 3648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Karlsson, Tobias & Molinder, Jakob, 2018.
"The Power Resource Theory Revisited: What Explains the Decline in Industrial Conflicts in Sweden?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Molinder, Jakob & Karlsson, Tobias & Enflo, Kerstin, 2019. "The Power Resource Theory Revisited:What Explains the Decline in Industrial Conflicts in Sweden?," Lund Papers in Economic History 207, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Kåre Vernby, 2007. "Strikes are more common in countries with majoritarian electoral systems," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 65-84, July.
- Mahmood A. Zaidi, 1986. "Do Incomes Policies Restrain Wage Inflation? Some Evidence From Australia, Canada, and the United States," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(4), pages 468-484, December.
- Henry S. Farber, 1984. "The Analysis of Union Behavior," NBER Working Papers 1502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Thomas Lemieux, 1991.
"The Effects of International Competition on Collective Bargaining Outcomes: A Comparison of the United States and Canada,"
NBER Chapters, in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 343-367,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Thomas Lemieux, 1990. "The Effects of International Competiton on Collective Bargaining Outcomes: A Comparison of the United States and Canada," NBER Working Papers 3352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frey, Bruno S & Stutzer, Alois, 2000. "Happiness, Economy and Institutions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(466), pages 918-938, October.
- Podshivalov, Georgii, 2019. "Observing the Evolution in Macroeconomic Theory," MPRA Paper 97657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goulven Rubin, 2012. "Robert Solow de la courbe de Phillips à la question des fondements de la macroéconomie: 1960-1981," Working Papers hal-00852269, HAL.
- Marcus Dittrich, 2010. "Welfare Effects of Local versus Central Wage Bargaining," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(1), pages 26-34, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:120:y:1984:i:1:p:90-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.