Solow's Struggle with Medium-Run Macroeconomics: 1956-1995
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Assous, 2013. "Solow's Struggle with Medium-Run Macroeconomics: 1956-1995," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2013-17, Center for the History of Political Economy.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Vroey Michel & Duarte Pedro Garcia, 2013.
"In search of lost time: the neoclassical synthesis,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-31, January.
- Michel De Vroey & Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012. "In Search of Lost Time: The Neoclassical Synthesis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_07, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Michel De Vroey, 2014. "In Search Of Lost Time: The Neoclassicalsynthesis," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 005, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Michel DE VROEY & Pedro GARCIA DUARTE, 2012. "In Search Of Lost Time: The Neoclassical Synthesis," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ian M. McDonald & Robert M. Solow, 1985. "Wages and Employment in a Segmented Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1115-1141.
- Robert M. Solow, 2007. "The last 50 years in growth theory and the next 10," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 3-14, Spring.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Solow, Robert M, 1988. "Growth Theory and After," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 307-317, June.
- Verena Halsmayer & Kevin D. Hoover, 2013. "Solow’s Harrod: Transforming Cyclical Dynamics into a Model of Long-run Growth," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2013-02, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Thor Hultgren, 1960. "Appendices to "Changes in Labor Cost During Cycles in Production and Business"," NBER Chapters,in: Changes in Labor Cost During Cycles in Production and Business, pages 79-85 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thor Hultgren, 1960. "Changes in Labor Cost During Cycles in Production and Business," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number hult60-1.
- F. H. Hahn, 1960. "The Stability of Growth Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(2), pages 206-226.
- Robert M. Solow, 1979. "Alternative Approaches to Macroeconomic Theory: A Partial View," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(3), pages 339-354, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaël Assous & Muriel Dal Pont Legrand, 2018. "Growth without Expectations:The Original Sin of Neoclassical Growth Models," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-30, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; Robert Solow; Medium-Run macroeconomics; dynamics; multiple equilibria;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-11-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-11-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-22 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2013-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.