Report NEP-HPE-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaël Assous, 2013. "Solow's Struggle with Medium-Run Macroeconomics: 1956-1995," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-41, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2013. "A Path Through the Wilderness: Time Discounting in Growth Models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2013. "Equilibrium Selection under Limited Control - An Experimental Study of the Network Hawk-Dove Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Dimant, Eugen, 2013. "The nature of corruption: An interdisciplinary perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/397032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rebecca Henderson & Karthik Ramanna, 2013. "Managers and Market Capitalism," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-075, Harvard Business School, revised Nov 2013.
- Zhaomin Zou, 2013. "La transition financière chinoise : un contre-exemple de la libéralisation financière," Post-Print halshs-00904296, HAL.
- Toms, Steven & Shepherd, Alice, 2013. "Creative accounting in the British Industrial Revolution: Cotton manufacturers and the ‘Ten Hours’ Movement," MPRA Paper 51478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bögenhold, Dieter, 2013. "Social Network Analysis and the Sociology of Economics: Filling a Blind Spot with the Idea of Social Embeddedness," MPRA Paper 51461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Carré & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Dominique Plihon & Marc Pourroy, 2013. "Central Banking after the Crisis: Brave New World or Back to the Future? Replies to a questionnaire sent to central bankers and economists," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881344, HAL.
- Amelia Sharman, 2013. "Mapping the climate sceptical blogosphere," GRI Working Papers 124, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Navon, David & Cohen, Yoav, 2013. "Does high income inequality signify inequality of opportunities?," MPRA Paper 51408, University Library of Munich, Germany.