Social Network Analysis and the Sociology of Economics: Filling a Blind Spot with the Idea of Social Embeddedness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dieter Bögenhold, 2013. "Social Network Analysis and the Sociology of Economics: Filling a Blind Spot with the Idea of Social Embeddedness," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(2), pages 293-318, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S, 1974. "A Theory of Social Interactions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1063-1093, Nov.-Dec..
- Tavis Barr, 2009. "Labor Market Segregation," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 703-746, July.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2008. "Social Capital and the Quality of Economic Development," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 466-499, August.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright, 2008. "The Structure of Social Capital: An Austrian Perspective on its Nature and Development," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 41-58.
- David C. Colander, 2018. "The Macrofoundations Of Micro," Chapters,in: How Economics Should Be Done, chapter 10, pages 133-143 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics and Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753.
- George A. Akerlof, 2009. "How Human Psychology Drives the Economy and Why It Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1175-1175.
- Heath Pearson, 1999. "Was There Really a German Historical School of Economics?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 547-562, Fall.
- repec:zbw:esmono:157973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jon Elster, 1998. "Emotions and Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 47-74, March.
- Matthew Rabin, 1998.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 11-46, March.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Economics Working Papers 97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1997. "Psychology and Economics," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8jd5z5j2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
- Pavel Chalupnicek, 2010. "The CAPITAL in Social Capital: An Austrian Perspective," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 1230-1250, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Network Analysis; social dynamics; micro-macro gap;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-11-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-11-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NET-2013-11-22 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-11-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-SOG-2013-11-22 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .