Report NEP-SOC-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khan, Adnan Q. & Lehrer, Steven F., 2013. "The Impact of Social Networks on Labour Market Outcomes: New Evidence from Cape Breton," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-7, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2013.
- Bögenhold, Dieter, 2013. "Social Network Analysis and the Sociology of Economics: Filling a Blind Spot with the Idea of Social Embeddedness," MPRA Paper 51461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Zumbuhl & Thomas Dohmen & Gerard Pfann, 2013. "Parental Investment and the Intergenerational Transmission of Economic Preferences and Attitudes," Working Papers 2013-018, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Nonso Obikili, 2013. "Social Capital and Human Capital in the Colonies: A Study of Cocoa Farmers in Western Nigeria," Working Papers 382, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Mintewab Bezabih & Abe Damte Beyene & Zenebe Gebreegziabher & Livousew Borga, 2013. "Social Capital, climate change and soil conservation investment: panel data evidence from the Highlands of Ethiopia," GRI Working Papers 115, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Benno Torgler & Davis Stadelmann & Marco Portmann, 2013. "The Power of Religious Organizations in Human Decision Processes: Analyzing Voting Behavior," QuBE Working Papers 023, QUT Business School.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé, 2013. "Altruism in Networks," Working Papers halshs-00881451, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/377375 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aurelie Charles, 2013. "Hierarchy of Ideals in Market Interactions: An Application to the Labor Market," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_779, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stark, Oded, 2013. "On the economics of others," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 62, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Breen, Michael & Gillanders, Robert, 2013. "Political Trust, Corruption and Ratings of the IMF and the World Bank," MPRA Paper 51535, University Library of Munich, Germany.