Report NEP-NET-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandoval, Leonidas Junior, 2013. "Structure and causality relations in a global network of financial companies," Insper Working Papers wpe_324, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé, 2013. "Altruism in Networks," Working Papers halshs-00881451, HAL.
- Hautsch, Nikolaus & Schaumburg, Julia & Schienle, Melanie, 2013. "Financial network systemic risk contributions," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2013. "Equilibrium Selection under Limited Control - An Experimental Study of the Network Hawk-Dove Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Andre DE PALMA & Fay DUNKERLEY & Stefan PROOST, 2013. "Exploring the congested parallel route problem with variable substitutability," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces13.21, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Joan Crespo & Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2013. "Network structural properties for cluster long run dynamics. Evidence from collaborative R&D networks in the European mobile phone industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1323, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2013.
- Bögenhold, Dieter, 2013. "Social Network Analysis and the Sociology of Economics: Filling a Blind Spot with the Idea of Social Embeddedness," MPRA Paper 51461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hongli Zeng & R\'emi Lemoy & Mikko Alava, 2013. "Financial interaction networks inferred from traded volumes," Papers 1311.3871, arXiv.org.