The Macrofoundations of Micro
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Howitt, Peter, 1985. "Transaction Costs in the Theory of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 88-100, March.
- Sargent, Thomas J. & Wallace, Neil, 1976.
"Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 169-183, April.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1974. "Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy," Working Papers 29, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Woodford, Michael, 1986. "Stationary sunspot equilibria in a finance constrained economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 128-137, October.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1979.
"Rational Decision Making in Business Organizations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 493-513, September.
- Simon, Herbert A., 1978. "Rational Decision-Making in Business Organizations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1978-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter Bögenhold, 2013.
"Social Network Analysis and the Sociology of Economics: Filling a Blind Spot with the Idea of Social Embeddedness,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(2), pages 293-318, April.
- Bögenhold, Dieter, 2013. "Social Network Analysis and the Sociology of Economics: Filling a Blind Spot with the Idea of Social Embeddedness," MPRA Paper 51461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hammersland, Roger & Træe, Cathrine Bolstad, 2014. "The financial accelerator and the real economy: A small macroeconometric model for Norway with financial frictions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 517-537.
- Elke Muchlinski, 2005. "The Lucas Critique and Keynes Response.Considering the History of Macroeconomics," Macroeconomics 0503019, EconWPA.
- Roger Hammersland & Cathrine Bolstad Træe, 2011. "The Financial Accelerator and the real economy. Self-reinforcing feedback loops in a core macro econometric model for Norway," Discussion Papers 668, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:19:y:1993:i:4:p:447-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.