The last 50 years in growth theory and the next 10
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Assous, 2013.
"Solow's Struggle with Medium-Run Macroeconomics: 1956-1995,"
Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series
2013-17, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Michaël Assous, 2013. "Solow's Struggle with Medium-Run Macroeconomics: 1956-1995," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-41, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Aparicio, Sebastian & Urbano, David & Audretsch, David, 2016. "Institutional factors, opportunity entrepreneurship and economic growth: Panel data evidence," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 45-61.
- Roberto Veneziani & Luca Zamparelli & Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Endogenous Technical Change In Alternative Theories Of Growth And Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1272-1303, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Endogenous Technical Change in Alternative Theories of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 1/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Solomon Sorin & Golo Natasa, 2013.
"Minsky Financial Instability, Interscale Feedback, Percolation and Marshall–Walras Disequilibrium,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 167-260, October.
- Sorin Solomon & Natasa Golo, 2014. "Minsky Financial Instability, Interscale Feedback, Percolation and Marshall-Walras Disequilibrium," Papers 1402.0176, arXiv.org.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2008.
"The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: Understanding Long-Run Economic Growth: Geography, Institutions, and the Knowledge Economy, pages 311-354
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2009. "The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 14967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-05-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "Entrepreneurs, Sticky Competition and the Schumpeterian Cobb-Douglas Production Function," MPRA Paper 28927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter McAdam, 2016. "de La Grandville, Olivier: Economic growth: a unified approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 91-96, September.
- Gabriel Fagan & Vitor Gaspar & Peter McAdam, 2016. "Immanuel Kant and Endogenous Growth Theory," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(5), pages 427-442, November.
- Dumitrescu Bogdan Andrei & Dedu Vasile & Enciu Adrian, 2009. "The Correlation Between Unempoyment And Real Gdp Growth.A Study Case On Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 317-322, May.
- Túlio A. Cravo, 2010. "SMEs and economic growth in the Brazilian micro-regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 711-734, November.
- Urbano, David & Aparicio, Sebastian, 2016. "Entrepreneurship capital types and economic growth: International evidence," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 34-44.
- Akmal Umar, 2016. "The Analysis of Investment, Labor, Exports, Exchange Rate’s Effect toward the Indonesian Economic Growth," Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(4), pages 248-255.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2013. "The managerial culture and its impact on economic development of Kosovo," MPRA Paper 47625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Accolley, Delali, 2015. "A Review of Some Postwar Economic Growth Theories and Empirics," MPRA Paper 69860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TÃºlio Cravo, 2011. "Regional Economic Growth and SMEs in Brazil: a Spatial Analysis (Submission for the Refereed Y-session Papers)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p508, European Regional Science Association.
- Marta C. N. Simões, 2011. "Education Composition and Growth: A Pooled Mean Group Analysis of OECD Countries," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(4), pages 455-471, December.
- Ulaşan, Bülent, 2011. "Cross-country growth empirics and model uncertainty: An overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- John Knight & Sai Ding, 2008. "Can the Augmented Solow Model Explain China's Economic Growth? A Cross-Country Panel Data Analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 380, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2010. "Ukraine - Country Economic Memorandum : Strategic Choices to Accelerate and Sustain Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2905, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:23:y:2007:i:1:p:3-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .