The last 50 years in growth theory and the next 10
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Michael Assous, 2013.
"Solow's Struggle with Medium-Run Macroeconomics: 1956-1995,"
Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series
2013-17, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Michaël Assous, 2013. "Solow's Struggle with Medium-Run Macroeconomics: 1956-1995," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-41, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Endogenous Technical Change in Alternative Theories of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 1/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2008. "The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth," NBER Chapters,in: Understanding Long-Run Economic Growth: Geography, Institutions, and the Knowledge Economy, pages 311-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2009. "The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 14967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "Entrepreneurs, Sticky Competition and the Schumpeterian Cobb-Douglas Production Function," MPRA Paper 28927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dumitrescu Bogdan Andrei & Dedu Vasile & Enciu Adrian, 2009. "The Correlation Between Unempoyment And Real Gdp Growth.A Study Case On Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 317-322, May.
- Urbano, David & Aparicio, Sebastian, 2016. "Entrepreneurship capital types and economic growth: International evidence," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 34-44.
- Akmal Umar, 2016. "The Analysis of Investment, Labor, Exports, Exchange Rate’s Effect toward the Indonesian Economic Growth," Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Management Studies, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 3(4), pages 248-255, December.
- Accolley, Delali, 2015. "A Review of Some Postwar Economic Growth Theories and Empirics," MPRA Paper 69860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tâˆšâˆ«lio Cravo, 2011. "Regional Economic Growth and SMEs in Brazil: a Spatial Analysis (Submission for the Refereed Y-session Papers)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p508, European Regional Science Association.
- John Knight & Sai Ding, 2008. "Can the Augmented Solow Model Explain China's Economic Growth? A Cross-Country Panel Data Analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 380, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Aparicio, Sebastian & Urbano, David & Audretsch, David, 2016. "Institutional factors, opportunity entrepreneurship and economic growth: Panel data evidence," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 45-61.
- Solomon Sorin & Golo Natasa, 2013. "Minsky Financial Instability, Interscale Feedback, Percolation and Marshall–Walras Disequilibrium," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 167-260, October.
- Sorin Solomon & Natasa Golo, 2014. "Minsky Financial Instability, Interscale Feedback, Percolation and Marshall-Walras Disequilibrium," Papers 1402.0176, arXiv.org.
- Peter McAdam, 2016. "de La Grandville, Olivier: Economic growth: a unified approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 91-96, September.
- Túlio A. Cravo, 2010. "SMEs and economic growth in the Brazilian micro-regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 711-734, November.
- Govori, Arbiana, 2013. "The managerial culture and its impact on economic development of Kosovo," MPRA Paper 47625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta C. N. Simões, 2011. "Education Composition and Growth: A Pooled Mean Group Analysis of OECD Countries," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(4), pages 455-471, December.
- Ulaşan, Bülent, 2011. "Cross-country growth empirics and model uncertainty: An overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- World Bank, 2010. "Ukraine - Country Economic Memorandum : Strategic Choices to Accelerate and Sustain Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2905, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:23:y:2007:i:1:p:3-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed