Inducing Private Wildfire Risk Mitigation: Experimental Investigation of Measures on Adjacent Public Lands
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Prante, Tyler & Little, Joseph M. & Jones, Michael L. & McKee, Michael & Berrens, Robert P., 2011. "Inducing private wildfire risk mitigation: Experimental investigation of measures on adjacent public lands," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 415-431.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Talberth & Robert P. Berrens & Michael Mckee & Michael Jones, 2006. "Averting And Insurance Decisions In The Wildland-Urban Interface: Implications Of Survey And Experimental Data For Wildfire Risk Reduction Policy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(2), pages 203-223, April.
- Christian S. L. Crowley & Arun S. Malik & Gregory S. Amacher & Robert G. Haight, 2009. "Adjacency Externalities and Forest Fire Prevention," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(1), pages 162-185.
- Dean S. Karlan, 2005.
"Using Experimental Economics to Measure Social Capital and Predict Financial Decisions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1688-1699, December.
- Dean Karlan, 2004. "Using experimental economics to measure social capital and predict financial decisions," Artefactual Field Experiments 00074, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dean S. Karlan, 2005. "Using Experimental Economics to Measure Social Capital And Predict Financial Decisions," Working Papers 909, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Dean S. Karlan, 2005. "Using Experimental Economics to Measure Social Capital and Predict Financial Decisions," Working Papers 182, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002. "Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Gregory S. Amacher & Arun S. Malik & Robert G. Haight, 2006. "Reducing Social Losses from Forest Fires," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(3), pages 367-383.
- Gregory S. Amacher & Arun S. Malik & Robert G. Haight, 2005. "Not Getting Burned: The Importance of Fire Prevention in Forest Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Masashi Konoshima & Claire A. Montgomery & Heidi J. Albers & Jeffrey L. Arthur, 2008.
"Spatial-Endogenous Fire Risk and Efficient Fuel Management and Timber Harvest,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(3), pages 449-468.
- Konoshima, Masashi & Montgomery, Claire A. & Albers, Heidi J. & Arthur, Jeffrey L., 2007. "Spatial Endogenous Fire Risk and Efficient Fuel Management and Timber Harvest," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9700, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
- repec:pri:rpdevs:gamespaper is not listed on IDEAS
- Aric P. Shafran, 2010. "Interdependent security experiments," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 1950-1962.
- Shafran, Aric P., 2008. "Risk externalities and the problem of wildfire risk," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 488-495, September.
- repec:pri:rpdevs:gamespaper.pdf is not listed on IDEAS
- Busby, Gwenlyn M. & Albers, Heidi J. & Montgomery, Claire A., 2007. "Wildfire Risk Management on a Landscape with Public and Private Ownership: Who Pays?," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9734, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:01:n:s2382624x16500193 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:150-164 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apl:wpaper:10-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (O. Ashton Morgan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deappus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.