Adjacency Externalities and Forest Fire Prevention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Insley, Margaret & Lei, Manle, 2007. "Hedges and Trees: Incorporating Fire Risk into Optimal Decisions in Forestry Using a No-Arbitrage Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Englin, Jeffrey E. & Boxall, Peter C. & Hauer, Grant, 2000. "An Empirical Examination Of Optimal Rotations In A Multiple-Use Forest In The Presence Of Fire Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lewandrowski, Jan & Kim, C.S. & Aillery, Marcel, 2014. "Carbon sequestration through afforestation under uncertainty," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 90-96.
- Prante, Tyler & Little, Joseph M. & Jones, Michael L. & McKee, Michael & Berrens, Robert P., 2011.
"Inducing private wildfire risk mitigation: Experimental investigation of measures on adjacent public lands,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 415-431.
- Tyler Prante & Joseph M. Little & Michael L. Jones & Michael McKee & Robert P. Berrens, 2010. "Inducing Private Wildfire Risk Mitigation: Experimental Investigation of Measures on Adjacent Public Lands," Working Papers 10-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Aric Shafran, 2016. "Urban Sprawl and the Public Provision of Fire Suppression," Working Papers 1603, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Busby, Gwenlyn & Amacher, Gregory S. & Haight, Robert G., 2013. "The social costs of homeowner decisions in fire-prone communities: Information, insurance, and amenities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 104-113.
More about this item
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:162-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.