Spatial-Endogenous Fire Risk and Efficient Fuel Management and Timber Harvest
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Konoshima, Masashi & Montgomery, Claire A. & Albers, Heidi J. & Arthur, Jeffrey L., 2007. "Spatial Endogenous Fire Risk and Efficient Fuel Management and Timber Harvest," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9700, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory S. Amacher & Arun S. Malik & Robert G. Haight, 2005. "Not Getting Burned: The Importance of Fire Prevention in Forest Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Jonathan Yoder, 2004. "Playing with Fire: Endogenous Risk in Resource Management," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 933-948.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Sims & David Aadland & David Finnoff & James Powell, 2013. "How Ecosystem Service Provision Can Increase Forest Mortality from Insect Outbreaks," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 154-176.
- Shady S. Atallah & Miguel I. Gómez & Jon M. Conrad, 2017.
"Specification of Spatial-Dynamic Externalities and Implications for Strategic Behavior in Disease Control,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 93(2), pages 209-229.
- Atallah, Shady S. & Gomez, Miguel I. & Conrad, Jon M., 2016. "Specification of Spatial-Dynamic Externalities and Implications for Strategic Behavior in Disease Control," Working Papers 250023, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- James P. Minas & John W. Hearne, 2016. "An optimization model for aggregation of prescribed burn units," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(1), pages 180-195, April.
- Gwenlyn M. Busby & Heidi J. Albers & Claire A. Montgomery, 2012. "Wildfire Risk Management in a Landscape with Fragmented Ownership and Spatial Interactions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 496-517.
- Kim, Taeyoung & Langpap, Christian, 2016. "Agricultural landowners’ response to incentives for afforestation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 93-111.
- Prante, Tyler & Little, Joseph M. & Jones, Michael L. & McKee, Michael & Berrens, Robert P., 2011.
"Inducing private wildfire risk mitigation: Experimental investigation of measures on adjacent public lands,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 415-431.
- Tyler Prante & Joseph M. Little & Michael L. Jones & Michael McKee & Robert P. Berrens, 2010. "Inducing Private Wildfire Risk Mitigation: Experimental Investigation of Measures on Adjacent Public Lands," Working Papers 10-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Rashidi, Eghbal & Medal, Hugh & Gordon, Jason & Grala, Robert & Varner, Morgan, 2017. "A maximal covering location-based model for analyzing the vulnerability of landscapes to wildfires: Assessing the worst-case scenario," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 1095-1105.
- Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini & Christopher Costello, 2017. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Working Papers hal-01593894, HAL.
- David Aadland & Charles Sims & David Finnoff, 2015. "Spatial Dynamics of Optimal Management in Bioeconomic Systems," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 545-577, April.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2014. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Post-Print hal-01123392, HAL.
- Sims, Charles & Aadland, David & Finnoff, David, 2010. "A dynamic bioeconomic analysis of mountain pine beetle epidemics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2407-2419, December.
- Minas, James P. & Hearne, John W. & Martell, David L., 2014. "A spatial optimisation model for multi-period landscape level fuel management to mitigate wildfire impacts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(2), pages 412-422.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:107-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susete Marques & Marco Marto & Vladimir Bushenkov & Marc McDill & JoséG. Borges, 2017. "Addressing Wildfire Risk in Forest Management Planning with Multiple Criteria Decision Making Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, February.
More about this item
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:84:y:2008:i:3:p:449-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .