International Cooperation Behind the Veil of Uncertainty – The Case of Transboundary Acidification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aumann, Robert J, 1987.
"Correlated Equilibrium as an Expression of Bayesian Rationality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2010. "Correlated Equilibrium as an expression of Bayesian Rationality," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000377, David K. Levine.
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Correlated Equilibrium as an expression of Bayesian Rationality," Levine's Bibliography 513, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Anthony C. Fisher, 1974. "Environmental Preservation, Uncertainty, and Irreversibility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 312-319.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rockett, Katharine E, 1988. "International Macroeconomic Policy Coordination When Policymakers Do Not Agree on the True Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 318-340, June.
- Gough, C. A. & Bailey, P. D. & Biewald, B. & Kuylenstierna, J. C. I. & Chadwick, M. J., 1994. "Environmentally targeted objectives for reducing acidification in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1055-1066, December.
- Henk Folmer & Pierre Mouche & Shannon Ragland, 1993. "Interconnected games and international environmental problems," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 313-335, August.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jungcurt, Stefan, 2004. "The Politics of Incoherence: A Framework for the Analysis of Functional Overlap in International Governance as Two-Level Game," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18841, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Finus, Michael & Pintassilgo, Pedro, 2013.
"The role of uncertainty and learning for the success of international climate agreements,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 29-43.
- Finus, Michael & Pintassilgo, Pedro, 2009. "The Role of Uncertainty and Learning for the Success of International Climate Agreements," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-16, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Finus, Michael & Pintassilgo, Pedro, 2012. "The Role of Uncertainty and Learning for the Success of International Climate Agreements," Department of Economics Working Papers 28482, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo, 2012.
"International environmental agreements under uncertainty: does the 'veil of uncertainty' help?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 736-764, October.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo, 2010. "International Environmental Agreements under Uncertainty: Does the Veil of Uncertainty Help?," Discussion Papers 1003, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo, 2010. "International Environmental Agreements under Uncertainty: Does the Veil of Uncertainty Help?," Working Papers 2010.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Finus, Michael & Pintassilgo, Pedro, 2010. "International Environmental Agreements under Uncertainty: Does the Veil of Uncertainty Help?," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Morath, Florian, 2010.
"Strategic information acquisition and the mitigation of global warming,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 206-217, March.
- Morath, Florian, 2008.
"Strategic information acquisition and the mitigation of global warming
[Strategische Informationsakquise und der Kampf gegen den Klimawandel]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-11, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Morath, Florian, 2008. "Strategic information acquisition and the mitigation of global warming
- Toshiyuki Fujita, 2004. "Design of international environmental agreements under uncertainty," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 6(2), pages 103-118, June.
- Kolstad, Charles D., 2007. "Systematic uncertainty in self-enforcing international environmental agreements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 68-79, January.
- Kolstad Charles D, 2010. "Equity, Heterogeneity and International Environmental Agreements," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-17, October.
More about this item
Keywordsacid rain; international negotiations; model uncertainty; transboundary pollution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:12:y:1998:i:2:p:185-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.