Equity, Heterogeneity and International Environmental Agreements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alistair Ulph, 2004. "Stable International Environmental Agreements with a Stock Pollutant, Uncertainty and Learning," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 53-73, July.
- Claude d'Aspremont & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & John A. Weymark, 1983. "On the Stability of Collusive Price Leadership," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Michael Finus, 2001. "Game Theory and International Environmental Cooperation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2118.
- R. Mark Isaac & James M. Walker, 1988.
"Group Size Effects in Public Goods Provision: The Voluntary Contributions Mechanism,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 179-199.
- R. M. Isaac & J. M. Walker, 2010. "Group size effects in public goods provision: The voluntary contribution mechanism," Levine's Working Paper Archive 310, David K. Levine.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1993.
"Strategies for the international protection of the environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 309-328, October.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1991. "Strategies for the International Protection of the Environment," CEPR Discussion Papers 568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles Kolstad, 2005. "Piercing the Veil of Uncertainty in Transboundary Pollution Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(1), pages 21-34, May.
- Nicholas E. Burger & Charles D. Kolstad, 2009. "Voluntary Public Goods Provision, Coalition Formation, and Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 15543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubio, Santiago J. & Ulph, Alistair, 2007.
"An infinite-horizon model of dynamic membership of international environmental agreements,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 296-310, November.
- Rubio, S. J. & Ulph, A., 2002. "An infinite-horizon model of dynamic membership of international environmental agreements," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 210, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Santiago Rubio & Alistair Ulph, 2003. "An Infinite-Horizon Model of Dynamic Membership of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2003.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roger Guesnerie & Henry Tulkens (ed.), 2009. "The Design of Climate Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262073021, March.
- Carsten Helm, 1998. "International Cooperation Behind the Veil of Uncertainty – The Case of Transboundary Acidification," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 185-201, September.
- Roger Guesnerie & Henry Tulkens, 2009. "The Design of Climate Policy," Post-Print halshs-00754871, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finus, Michael & McGinty, Matthew, 2015. "The Anti-Paradox of Cooperation: Diversity Pays!," Department of Economics Working Papers 46599, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Doruk Iris & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016.
"Tipping Points and Loss Aversion in International Environmental Agreements,"
1603, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- İriş, Doruk & Tavoni, Alessandro, 2016. "Tipping Points and Loss Aversion in International Environmental Agreements," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 232927, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Doruk Iris & Alessandro Tavoni, 2016. "Tipping Points and Loss Aversion in International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2016.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2014. "Addressing Global Environmental Externalities: Transaction Costs Considerations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(2), pages 424-479, June.
- Robert Schmidt & Roland Strausz, 2015. "On the Timing of Climate Agreements," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(3), pages 521-547, November.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, "undated".
"International Environmental Agreements -The Role of Foresight,"
Economics Working Papers
2002-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- DIAMANTOUDI, Effrosyni & SARTZETAKIS, Eftichios, 2002. "International environmental agreements - The role of foresight," CORE Discussion Papers 2002061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, 2015. "International Environmental Agreements-The Role of Foresight," Discussion Paper Series 2015_09, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2015.
- Brian Chi-ang Lin & Siqi Zheng & Doruk İriş, 2016.
"Economic Targets And Loss-Aversion In International Environmental Cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 624-648, July.
- İriş, Doruk, 2015. "Economic targets and loss-aversion in international environmental cooperation," MPRA Paper 69240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doruk Iris, 2016. "Economic Targets and Loss-Aversion in International Environmental Cooperation," Working Papers 1602, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios Sartzetakis, 2015. "International environmental agreements: coordinated action under foresight," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(3), pages 527-546, August.
- Van Long, Ngo, 2016.
"The Impacts of Other-Regarding Preferences and Ethical Choice on Environmental Outcomes: A Review of the Literature,"
Strategic Behavior and the Environment,
now publishers, vol. 6(1-2), pages 1-35, December.
- Ngo Van Long, 2016. "The Impacts of Other-Regarding Preferences and Ethical Choice on Environmental Outcomes: A Review of the Literature," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-10, CIRANO.
- Wang, Yiming, 2013. "A time-consistent model for cooperation in international pollution control," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 500-506.
- Battisti, Michele & Delgado, Michael S. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2015.
"Evolution of the global distribution of carbon dioxide: A finite mixture analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 31-52.
- Michele Battisti & Michael S. Delgado & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2013. "Evolution of the Global Distribution of Carbon Dioxide: A Finite Mixture Analysis," Working Papers 2013-10, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:10:y:2010:i:2:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.