Contributions to International Public Goods and the Notion of Country Size
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- McGuire, Martin C & Shrestha, Ratna K, 2003. "A New Approach to Group Structure, Burden Sharing, and the Equilibrium Provision of Public Goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(4), pages 341-356, August.
- Sandler, Todd, 1977. "Impurity of Defense: An Application to the Economics of Alliances," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 443-460.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Boadway, Robin & Hayashi, Masayoshi, 1999. "Country size and the voluntary provision of international public goods," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 619-638, November.
- Martin McGuire, 1974. "Group size, group homo-geneity, and the aggregate provision of a pure public good under cournot behavior," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 107-126, June.
- Andreoni, James, 1988. "Privately provided public goods in a large economy: The limits of altruism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-73, February.
- Weber, S. & Wiesmeth, H., 1990. "Economic Models of NATO," Papers 90-7, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Hiroshi Ohta, 2007. "Increasing marginal costs and satiation in the private provision of public goods: group size and optimality revisited," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(6), pages 673-683, December.
- Ratna K. Shrestha & Kwang Soo Cheong, 2007. "An Alternative Algorithm for Identifying Free Riders Based on a No-Free-Rider Nash Equilibrium," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 63(2), pages 278-284, June.
- Keisuke Kawachi & Hikaru Ogawa, 2006. "Further Analysis on Public-Good Provision in a Repeated-Game Setting," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(3), pages 339-352, September.
More about this item
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(2002/200312)59:4_551:ctipga_2.0.tx_2-p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .