Increasing marginal costs and satiation in the private provision of public goods: group size and optimality revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:02:p:707-716_11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, L. S., 1992. "The Harambee movement and efficient public good provision in Kenya," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-19, June.
- Boadway, Robin & Pestieau, Pierre & Wildasin, David, 1989.
"Tax-transfer policies and the voluntary provision of public goods,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 157-176, July.
- Boadway, R.W. & Pestieau, P. & Wildasin, D.E., 1987. "Tax-transfer policies and the voluntary provision of public goods," CORE Discussion Papers 1987019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOADWAY, Robin & PESTIEAU, Pierre & WILDASIN, David, 1989. "Tax-transfer policies and the voluntary provision of public goods," CORE Discussion Papers RP 856, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robin Boadway & Pierre Pestieau & David Wildasin, 1987. "Tax-Transfer Policies and the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Working Papers 682, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:95:y:2001:i:03:p:663-672_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Kikuchi, Masao & Dozina, Geronimo, Jr & Hayami, Yujiro, 1978. "Economics of Community Work Programs: A Communal Irrigation Project in the Philippines," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 212-225, January.
- Boadway, Robin & Hayashi, Masayoshi, 1999. "Country size and the voluntary provision of international public goods," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 619-638, November.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1985. "The Simple Analytics of Pure Public Good Provision," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(205), pages 103-116, February.
- Martin McGuire, 1974. "Group size, group homo-geneity, and the aggregate provision of a pure public good under cournot behavior," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 107-126, June.
- Andreoni, James, 1988. "Privately provided public goods in a large economy: The limits of altruism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-73, February.
- Ratna K. Shrestha & James P. Feehan, 2002. "Contributions to International Public Goods and the Notion of Country Size," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(4), pages 551-551, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, 2010. "Conflict of interest and coordination in public good provision," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 389-408.
More about this item
KeywordsVoluntary provision of public goods; Group size; Increasing MC; Satiety; H41; D61;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:14:y:2007:i:6:p:673-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.