International Public Finance: A New Perspective on Global Relations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard M. Bird, 2014.
"Global Taxes and International Taxation: Mirage and Reality,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1429, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bird, Richard M., 2015. "Global Taxes and International Taxation: Mirage and Reality," Working Papers 11177, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen, 2009. "Membership rules and stability of coalition structures in positive externality games," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 32(3), pages 389-406, March.
- Frankman, Myron J., 1996. "International taxation: The trajectory of an idea from Lorimer to Brandt," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 807-820, May.
- Shimizu, Hirofumi, 1999. "UN peacekeeping as a public good: analyses of the UN member states' peacekeeping financial contribution behavior," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013434, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195071955. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .