A Spatially Autoregressive Median Voter Model of Recreation Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:249-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- David M. Brasington, 2005. "Public and Private School Competition: The Spatial Education Production Function," Departmental Working Papers 2005-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:3:p:71-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Wataru Yamamoto, 2017.
"Information sharing, neighborhood demarcation, and yardstick competition: an empirical analysis of intergovernmental expenditure interaction in Japan,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(1), pages 134-163, February.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Wataru Yamamoto, 2014. "Information Sharing, Neighborhood Demarcation, and Yardstick Competition: An Empirical Analysis of Intergovernmental Expenditure Interaction in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-951, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Aurélien Accaputo & Giuseppe Pagano, 2006. "Les biens publics locaux en Wallonie: effet d'imitation ou de débordement?," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(2), pages 97-120.
- David Brasington, 2005.
"School Choice and the Flight to Private Schools: To What Extent Are Public and Private Schools Substitutes?,"
Departmental Working Papers
2005-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- David M. Brasington, 2006. "School Choice and the Flight to Private Schools: To What Extent Are Public and Private Schools Substitutes?," Departmental Working Papers 2006-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Cerniglia, Floriana & Revelli, Federico, 2003. "In search of yardstick competition: a spatial analysis of Italian municipality property tax setting," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 199-217, September.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9449-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olugbenga Ajilore, 2016.
"The Spillover Effect of Race on Police Expenditures: An Alternative Test of the Minority Threat Hypothesis,"
The Review of Black Political Economy,
Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 21-34, March.
- Olugbenga Ajilore, 2016. "The Spillover Effect of Race on Police Expenditures: An Alternative Test of the Minority Threat Hypothesis," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 43(1), pages 21-34, March.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Umberto Galmarini & Leonzio Rizzo, 2014. "Local Infrastructures and Externalities: Does the Size Matter?," Working papers 14, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Laurent Van Malderen & Marcel GÃ©rard, 2012. "Tax Interaction Among Walloon Municipalities: Is There Room For Partisan Monopoly Effect?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1051, European Regional Science Association.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2000.
"Spatial econometrics (1, Spatial autocorrelation)
[Econométrie spatiale (1, Autocorrélation spatiale)]," Working Papers hal-01527290, HAL.
- Sayaka Yakita, 2011. "Fiscal decentralization, migration and economic growth," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 381-399, November.
- Saito, Hitoshi & Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo & Miyaki, Miki, 2017. "Does municipal mergers internalize spatial spillover effects? Empirical evidence from Japanese municipalities," MPRA Paper 76833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:21:y:1993:i:3:p:334-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .