Joint Supply and the Finance of Charitable Activity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Löschel & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2009.
"Impure public goods and technological interdependencies,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(6), pages 596-615, October.
- Löschel, Andreas & Rübbelke, Dirk T. G., 2005. "Impure Public Goods and Technological Interdependencies," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-19, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Andreas Löschel, 2005. "Impure Public Goods and Technological Interdependencies," Working Papers 2005.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pecorino, Paul, 2001. "Can by-product lobbying firms compete?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 377-397, December.
- Paul Pecorino, 2015. "Olson’s Logic of Collective Action at fifty," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 243-262, March.
- Anil Markandya & Dirk T.G. Rübbelke, 2012.
"Impure public technologies and environmental policy,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 128-143, May.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Anil Markandya, 2008. "Impure Public Technologies and Environmental Policy," Working Papers 2008.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2002:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pecorino, Paul, 2010. "By-product lobbying with rival public goods," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 114-124, March.
- Hamlett, Cathy A., 1987. "Private provision of local rural roads," ISU General Staff Papers 198701010800009541, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vicary, Simon, 1997. "Joint production and the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 429-445, February.
- Akram Temimi, 2001. "Does Altruism Mitigate Free-riding and Welfare Loss?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(5), pages 1-8.
- Andreas Löschel & Jiansuo Pei & Bodo Sturm & Ran Wang & Wolfgang Buchholz & Zhongxiu Zhao, 2018.
"The Demand for Global and Local Environmental Protection - Experimental Evidence from Climate Change Mitigation in Beijing,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6973, CESifo Group Munich.
- Loeschel, Andreas & Pei, Jiansuo & Sturm, Bodo & Wang, Ran & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Zhao, Zhongxiu, 2018. "The demand for global and local environmental protection: Experimental evidence from climate change mitigation in Beijing," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Loeschel, Andreas & Pei, Jiansuo & Sturm, Bodo & Wang, Ran & Buchholz, Wolfgang & Zhao, Zhongxiu, 2018. "The demand for global and local environmental protection: Experimental evidence from climate change mitigation in Beijing," CAWM Discussion Papers 102, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Smith, Vincent H. & Kehoe, Michael R. & Cremer, Mary E., 1995. "The private provision of public goods: Altruism and voluntary giving," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 107-126, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:14:y:1986:i:2:p:209-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.