Export Market Dynamics and Plant-level Productivity: Impact of Tariff Reductions and Exchange Rate Cycles
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Baldwin & Beiling Yan, 2012. "Export Market Dynamics and Plant-Level Productivity: Impact of Tariff Reductions and Exchange-Rate Cycles," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(3), pages 831-855, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Firm Exit and Exchange Rates: An Examination with Turkish Firm-Level Data
by pmakdissi in NEP-ARA blog on 2014-08-25 11:04:24
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jen Baggs & Eugene Beaulieu & Loretta Fung & Beverly Lapham, 2016. "Firm Dynamics in Retail Trade: The Response of Canadian Retailers to Exchange Rate Shocks," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 635-666, August.
- Nazli Karamollaoglu & M. Ege Yazgan, 2014. "Firm Exit and Exchange Rates: An Examination with Turkish Firm-Level Data," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1411, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Peter S. Spiro, 2013.
"A Sectoral Analysis of Ontario's Weak Productivity Growth,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 25, pages 20-35, Fall.
- Spiro, Peter S., 2013. "A sectoral analysis of Ontario's weak productivity growth," MPRA Paper 43902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Baldwin & Amélie Lafrance, 2014. "Firm Turnover and Productivity Growth in Canadian Manufacturing and Services Industries, 2000 to 2007," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 173-205, June.
- Itai Agur, 2016. "Products and Provinces; A Disaggregated Panel Analysis of Canada’s Manufacturing Exports," IMF Working Papers 16/193, International Monetary Fund.
- John R. Baldwin & Wulong Gu & Beiling Yan, 2013. "Export Growth, Capacity Utilization, and Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(4), pages 665-688, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness adaptation and adjustment; Business performance and ownership; Economic accounts; International trade; Merchandise exports; Productivity accounts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-07-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IFN-2010-07-10 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2010-07-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2010-07-10 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp5e:2010063e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.