Report NEP-OPM-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Kam, Timothy & Lee, Junsang, 2010. "Search-Theoretic Money, Capital and International Exchange Rate Fluctuations," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 477, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mykhaylova, Olena, 2010. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Non-Zero Net Foreign Wealth," MPRA Paper 23598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2010. "Export Market Dynamics and Plant-level Productivity: Impact of Tariff Reductions and Exchange Rate Cycles," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010063e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Serven, Luis & Nguyen, Ha, 2010. "Global imbalances before and after the global crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5354, The World Bank.
- Sérgio Fornazier Meirelles Filho & Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr, 2010. "Capital mobility, balance of payments constraints, and economic growth: an empirical dynamic analysis," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 016, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Gala, Paulo & Libanio, Gilberto, 2010. "Exchange rate policies, patterns of specialization and economic development: theory and evidence in developing countries," Textos para discussão 211, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Robinson Kruse, 2010. "On European monetary integration and the persistence of real effective exchange rates," CREATES Research Papers 2010-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.