Report NEP-IFN-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem Thorbecke, 2010. "How Would an Appreciation of the Yuan Affect the People's Republic of China's Surplus in Processing Trade?," Working Papers id:2621, eSocialSciences.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2010. "Export Market Dynamics and Plant-level Productivity: Impact of Tariff Reductions and Exchange Rate Cycles," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010063e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Amil Dasgupta & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Anja Shortland, 2010. "Regionality Revisited: An Examination of the Direction of Spread of Currency Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1023, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gala, Paulo & Libanio, Gilberto, 2010. "Exchange rate policies, patterns of specialization and economic development: theory and evidence in developing countries," Textos para discussão 211, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010. "Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect," CEP Discussion Papers dp0986, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sérgio Fornazier Meirelles Filho & Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Jr, 2010. "Capital mobility, balance of payments constraints, and economic growth: an empirical dynamic analysis," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 016, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Dirk Engel & Vivien Procher, 2010. "Home Firm Performance after Foreign Investments and Divestitures," Ruhr Economic Papers 0193, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Andrea Cipollini & Iolanda Lo Cascio, 2010. "Testing for Contagion: a Time-Scale Decomposition," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 047, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Facundo Albornoz & Hector Calvo-Pardo & Gregory Corcos & Emanuel Ornelas, 2010. "Sequential Exporting," CEP Discussion Papers dp0974, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Albrecht Ritschl & Samad Salferaz, 2010. "Crisis? What Crisis? Currency vs. Banking in the Financial Crisis of 1931," CEP Discussion Papers dp0977, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dirk Engel & Christoph M. Schmidt & Vivien Procher, 2010. "The Asymmetries of a Small World: Entry Into and Withdrawal From International Markets by French Firms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0192, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.