Old age pensions in Mexico: Toward universal coverage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Tapen Sinha, 2000. "A primer and assessment of social security reform in Mexico," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 1-23.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:12:2028-2031_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Willmore, Larry, 2007. "Universal Pensions for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 24-51, January.
- Carmen Hoyo & David Tuesta, 2013. "Financiando la jubilacion con activos inmobiliarios: un analisis de caso para Mexico," Working Papers 1334, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camila Arza, 2017. "The expansion of economic protection for older adults in Latin America: Key design features of non-contributory pensions," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordsgovernment transfers; non-contributory pensions; universal pensions; social pensions; pension reform; social security; Mexico;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .