Old age pensions in Mexico: Toward universal coverage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Tapen Sinha, 2000. "A primer and assessment of social security reform in Mexico," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 1-23.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:12:2028-2031_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Willmore, Larry, 2007. "Universal Pensions for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 24-51, January.
- Carmen Hoyo & David Tuesta, 2013. "Financiando la jubilacion con activos inmobiliarios: un analisis de caso para Mexico," Working Papers 1334, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camila Arza, 2017. "The expansion of economic protection for older adults in Latin America: Key design features of non-contributory pensions," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordsgovernment transfers; non-contributory pensions; universal pensions; social pensions; pension reform; social security; Mexico;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-02-02 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.