Pension systems in EMEs: implications for capital flows and financial markets
In: Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
44-03.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:44-03||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & David Bravo & Jere R. Behrman & Olivia S. Mitchell & Petra E. Todd, 2006. "The Chilean Pension Reform Turns 25: Lessons From the Social Protection Survey," NBER Working Papers 12401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2009.
"The Importance of Default Options for Retirement Saving Outcomes: Evidence from the United States,"
in: Social Security Policy in a Changing Environment, pages 167-195
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2005. "The importance of default options for retirement saving outcomes: evidence from the United States," CeRP Working Papers 43, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2006. "The Importance of Default Options for Retirement Savings Outcomes: Evidence from the United States," NBER Working Papers 12009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wbk:hdnspu:24082 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven V Dunaway & Vivek B. Arora, 2007. "Pension Reform in China; The Need for a New Approach," IMF Working Papers 07/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Ross Levine, 2004.
"Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
10766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Luis Servén, 1999.
"What Drives Private Saving Across the World?,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
47, Central Bank of Chile.
- M S Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2008. "Monetary policy transmission in emerging market economies: what is new?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 1-59 Bank for International Settlements.
- Ramon Moreno, 2006. "The changing nature of risks facing banks," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, volume 28, pages 67-98 Bank for International Settlements.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Tapen Sinha, 2000. "A primer and assessment of social security reform in Mexico," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 1-23.
- Ronald Lee, 2003. "The Demographic Transition: Three Centuries of Fundamental Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 167-190, Fall.
- Timothy Cogley & Heather Royer, 1998. "The baby boom, the baby bust, and asset markets," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun26.
- Jorge Roldos, 2007. "Pension Reform and Macroeconomic Stability in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 07/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Holzmann, Robert & Palacios, Robert & Zviniene, Asta, 2004. "Implicit pension debt: issues, measurement and scope in international perspective," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 30153, The World Bank.
- Christian Gollier, 2005.
"Optimal Portfolio Management for Individual Pension Plans,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1394, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gollier, Christian, 2005. "Optimal Portfolio Management for Individual Pension Plans," IDEI Working Papers 298, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Solange Berstein & Rómulo Chumacero, 2005. "Cuantificación de los Costos de los Limites de Inversión para los Fondos de Pensiones Chilenos," Working Papers 3, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Apr 2005.
- Hiro Ito & Menzie Chinn, 2009.
"East Asia and Global Imbalances: Saving, Investment, and Financial Development,"
in: Financial Sector Development in the Pacific Rim, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 18, pages 117-150
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiro Ito & Menzie Chinn, 2007. "East Asia and Global Imbalances: Saving, Investment, and Financial Development," NBER Working Papers 13364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Callen & Warwick J. McKibbin & Nicoletta Batini, 2006. "The Global Impact of Demographic Change," IMF Working Papers 06/9, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:44-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.