Citations for "Implicit Discrimination"
by Marianne Bertrand & Dolly Chugh & Sendhil Mullainathan
- Belot, Michèle & Bhaskar, Venkataraman & Van de Ven, Jeroen, 2007. "Insidious Discrimination? Disentangling the Beauty Premium on a Game Show," CEPR Discussion Papers 6276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- CONTRERAS CUEVA, Angélica Beatriz & DÁVALOS GARCÍA, Sergio & GONZÁLEZ-MORALES, Olga & ÁLVAREZ-GONZÁLEZ, José Antonio, 2014. "The Employability Of Mexican University Students: An Analysis By Gender And Training Areas," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(3), pages 155-168.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2008.
"The Experimental Approach to Development Economics,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2009. "The Experimental Approach to Development Economics," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 151-178, 05.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2008. "The Experimental Approach to Development Economics," NBER Working Papers 14467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Price & Justin Wolfers, 2007.
"Racial Discrimination Among NBA Referees,"
NBER Working Papers
13206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harbaugh, Rick & To, Ted, 2014.
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 192-204.
- Ritter, Joseph A., 2013. "Racial Bias in Traffic Stops: Tests of a Unified Model of Stops and Searches," Miscellaneous Publications 152496, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Vojtech Bartos & Michal Bauer & Julie Chytilova & Filip Matejka, 2013.
"Attention Discrimination: Theory and Field Experiments,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp499, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Filip Matejka, 2013. "Attention Discrimination: Theory and Field Experiments," 2013 Meeting Papers 798, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Reilly, Barry & Witt, Robert, 2011. "Disciplinary sanctions in English Premiership Football: Is there a racial dimension?," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 360-370, June.
- Nunley, John M. & Owens, Mark F. & Howard, R. Stephen, 2011. "The effects of information and competition on racial discrimination: Evidence from a field experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 670-679.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas, 2008.
"Competition, Takeovers and Gender Discrimination,"
Working Paper Series
734, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Woodside, Arch G., 2012. "Incompetency training: Theory, practice, and remedies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 279-293.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2013.
"Female Access to Credit in France: How Microfinance Institutions Import Disparate Treatment from Banks,"
AMSE Working Papers
1350, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Dec 2013.
- Anastasia Cozarenco & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Female Access to Credit in France: How Microfinance Institutions Import Disparate Treatment from Banks," Working Papers halshs-00874448, HAL.
- Michèle Belot & V. Bhaskar & Jeroen van de Ven, 2012. "Beauty and the Sources of Discrimination," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(3), pages 851-872.
- Jacquemet, Nicolas & Yannelis, Constantine, 2012.
"Indiscriminate discrimination: A correspondence test for ethnic homophily in the Chicago labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 824-832.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2011. "Indiscriminate Discrimination: A Correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Constantine Yannelis, 2011. "Indiscriminate Discrimination : A correspondence Test for Ethnic Homophily in the Chicago Labor Market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00587674, HAL.
- Marianne Bertrand & Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2009. "Dynamics of the Gender Gap for Young Professionals in the Corporate and Financial Sectors," NBER Working Papers 14681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaume Garcia & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2005. "Obesity, Wages and Employment in Europe," Labor and Demography 0508002, EconWPA, revised 03 Apr 2006.
- Moses Shayo & Asaf Zussman, 2011. "Judicial Ingroup Bias in the Shadow of Terrorism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(3), pages 1447-1484.
- Hedegaard, Morten & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2014.
"The Price of Prejudice,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lona Fowdur & Vrinda Kadiyali & Jeffrey T. Prince, 2009.
"Racial Bias in Expert Quality Assessment: A Study of Newspaper Movie Reviews,"
2010-13, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Fowdur, Lona & Kadiyali, Vrinda & Prince, Jeffrey, 2012. "Racial bias in expert quality assessment: A study of newspaper movie reviews," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 292-307.
- Jaume Garcia Villar & Climent Quintana, 2005. "Body size, activity, employment and wages in Europe: A first approach," Economics Working Papers 897, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2006.
- Anbarci, Nejat & Lee, Jungmin, 2014. "Detecting racial bias in speed discounting: Evidence from speeding tickets in Boston," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 11-24.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010.
"Equilibrium Fictions: A Cognitive Approach to Societal Rigidity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 141-46, May.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2010. "Equilibrium fictions : a cognitive approach to societal rigidity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5219, The World Bank.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2010. "Equilibrium Fictions: A Cognitive Approach to Societal Rigidity," NBER Working Papers 15776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine B. Coffman & Lucas C. Coffman & Keith M. Marzilli Ericson, 2013. "The Size of the LGBT Population and the Magnitude of Anti-Gay Sentiment are Substantially Underestimated," NBER Working Papers 19508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Biancotti & Giuseppe Ilardi & Clair Lavinia Moscatelli, 2013. "The glass drop ceiling: composition effects or implicit discrimination?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 182, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John M. Nunley & Adam Pugh & Nicholas Romero & Richard Alan Seals, Jr., 2014. "An Examination of Racial Discrimination in the Labor Market for Recent College Graduates: Estimates from the Field," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-06, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Jens, Agerström & Carlsson, Rickard & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2007. "Ethnicity and obesity: evidence of implicit work performance stereotypes in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2007:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Anita Fichtl, 2013. "Brauchen wir eine gesetzliche Frauenquote?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(02), pages 39-48, 01.
- Magnus Rodin & Gulay Ozcan, 2013. "Is It How You Look or Speak That Matters? “An Experimental Study Exploring the Mechanisms of Ethnic Discrimination”," Working Papers 009, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Antecol, Heather & Barcus, Vanessa E. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah, 2009. "Gender-biased behavior at work: Exploring the relationship between sexual harassment and sex discrimination," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 782-792, October.