Citations for "Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Constructive Approach to Economic Theory"
by Leigh Tesfatsion
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2007.
"Agents come to bits: Towards a constructive comprehensive taxonomy of economic entities,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 333-346, June.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2007. "Agents Come to Bits: Towards a Constructive Comprehensive Taxonomy of Economic Entities," Staff General Research Papers 12513, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arnon Tonmukayakul & Martin Weiss, 2008. "A study of secondary spectrum use using agent-based computational economics," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 125-151, October.
- Herbert Dawid & Marc Reimann, 2011. "Diversification: a road to inefficiency in product innovations?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 191-229, May.
- Barbara Ferrari & Luigi Mittone & Marco Tecilla, 2008. "Retirement Systems, Demography, Happiness and Welfare Redistribution," CEEL Working Papers 0808, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Concetta Sorropago, 2014. "Behavioral Finance and Agent Based Model: the new evolving discipline of quantitative behavioral finance ?," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-13, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Junseok Hwang & Jihyoun Park & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "Two Risk-aware Resource Brokering Strategies in Grid Computing:Broker-driven vs. User-driven Methods," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201063, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2010.
- Marcelo De Carvalho Pereira, 2014. "When Competition May Hinder Technologydiffusion: The Case Of Internet Access Services In Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 152, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Paul De Grauwe, 2010. "Booms and Busts: New Keynesian and Behavioral Explanations," CESifo Working Paper Series 3293, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fontana Magda, 2005.
"Computer simulations, mathematics and economics,"
CESMEP Working Papers
200506, University of Turin.
- Arnold, Bruce & Borio, Claudio & Ellis, Luci & Moshirian, Fariborz, 2012. "Systemic risk, macroprudential policy frameworks, monitoring financial systems and the evolution of capital adequacy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3125-3132.
- David Colander & Richard P.F. Holt & J. Barkley Rosser, 2010.
"The Complexity Era in Economics,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
1001, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Peter Winker & Manfred Gilli & Vahidin Jeleskovic, 2007.
"An objective function for simulation based inference on exchange rate data,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 125-145, December.
- Peter Winker & Manfred Gilli & Vahidin Jeleskovic, 2007. "An Objective Function for Simulation Based Inference on Exchange Rate Data," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-01, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Manfred Gilli & Peter Winker & Vahidin Jeleskovic, 2006. "An Objective Function for Simulation Based Inference on Exchange Rate Data," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 147, Society for Computational Economics.
- Christian Martin & Michael Neugart, 2009. "Shocks and Endogenous Institutions: An Agent-based Model of Labor Market Performance in Turbulent Times," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 31-46, February.
- Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi, 2006. "Introduction," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 1-1, February.
- Voudouris, Vlasios & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Rigby, Robert & Di Maio, Carlo, 2011. "The ACEGES laboratory for energy policy: Exploring the production of crude oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5480-5489, September.
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons, 2008. "Doing Policy In The Lab! Options For The Future Use Of Model-Based Policy Analysis For Complex Decision-Making," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6588, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2012.
"Turing’s Economics-- A Birth Centennial Homage,"
ASSRU Discussion Papers
1224, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Matteo Richiardi, 2006.
"Toward a Non-Equilibrium Unemployment Theory,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 421-446, November.
- Oeffner, Marc, 2008. "Agent–Based Keynesian Macroeconomics - An Evolutionary Model Embedded in an Agent–Based Computer Simulation," MPRA Paper 18199, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2009.
- Mark Bowden & Stuart McDonald, 2008. "The Impact of Interaction and Social Learning on Aggregate Expectations," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 289-306, April.
- Chen, Shu-Heng, 2012. "Varieties of agents in agent-based computational economics: A historical and an interdisciplinary perspective," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25.
- Chad Seagren, 2011. "Examining social processes with agent-based models," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Wersching, Klaus, 2010. "Schumpeterian competition, technological regimes and learning through knowledge spillover," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 482-493, September.
- Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth D. & Page, Frank & Rablen, Matthew D., 2014. "Social networks and occupational choice: The endogenous formation of attitudes and beliefs about tax compliance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 134-146.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006. "Agent-Based Computational Modeling And Macroeconomics," Staff General Research Papers 12402, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet GENÇER & Bülent ÖZEL, . "Agent-Based Modeling of Economic Systems: The EURACE Project Experience," EcoMod2010 259600063, EcoMod.
- Howitt, Peter, 2012. "What have central bankers learned from modern macroeconomic theory?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 11-22.
- Lect. Aurora Murgea Ph. D, 2010. "Classical Lassical And Behavioural Finance In Investor Decision," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(38), pages 12, May.
- Yeh, Chia-Hsuan & Yang, Chun-Yi, 2010. "Examining the effectiveness of price limits in an artificial stock market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2089-2108, October.
- Hommes, C.H., 2005. "Heterogeneous Agent Models in Economics and Finance, In: Handbook of Computational Economics II: Agent-Based Computational Economics, edited by Leigh Tesfatsion and Ken Judd , Elsevier, Amsterdam 2006," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Chen, Yong & Irwin, Elena G. & Jayaprakash, Ciriyam, 2011. "Incorporating Spatial Complexity into Economic Models of Land Markets and Land Use Change," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- McDonnell, Simon & Zellner, Moira, 2011. "Exploring the effectiveness of bus rapid transit a prototype agent-based model of commuting behavior," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 825-835, November.
- Holmberg, Ulf, 2012. "The Credit Market and the Determinants of Credit Crunches: An Agent Based Modeling Approach," Umeå Economic Studies 836, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Filatova, Tatiana & Parker, Dawn Cassandra & van der Veen, Anne, 2011. "The Implications of Skewed Risk Perception for a Dutch Coastal Land Market: Insights from an Agent-Based Computational Economics Model," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(3), December.
- Gaujal, Bruno & Gulyas, Laszlo & Mansury, Yuri & Thierry, Eric, 2014. "Validating an agent-based model of the Zipf׳s Law: A discrete Markov-chain approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 38-49.
- Desmarchelier, Benoît & Djellal, Faridah & Gallouj, Faïz, 2013.
"Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 188-205.
- Benoit Desmarchelier & Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "Knowledge intensive business services and long term growth," Post-Print halshs-00748661, HAL.
- Isabelle SALLE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Marc-Alexandre SENEGAS (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012.
"Inflation targeting in a learning economy: An ABM perspective,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2012-15, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Salle, Isabelle & Yıldızoğlu, Murat & Sénégas, Marc-Alexandre, 2013. "Inflation targeting in a learning economy: An ABM perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 114-128.
- Zhorin, Victor & Stef-Praun, Tiberiu, 2008. "Grid-enabled estimation of structural economic models," MPRA Paper 11384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Epistemology of Simulation, Computation and Dynamics in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1218, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Isabelle SALLE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Martin ZUMPE (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Marc-Alexandre SENEGAS (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Modelling Social Learning in an Agent-Based New Keynesian Macroeconomic Model," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-20, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Sensfuß, Frank & Ragwitz, Mario & Genoese, Massimo & Möst, Dominik, 2007. "Agent-based simulation of electricity markets: a literature review," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S5/2007, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ivan Moscati & Paola Tubaro, 2009. "Random behavior and the as-if defense of rational choice theory in demand experiments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27001, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul De Grauwe, 2010. "Top-Down versus Bottom-Up Macroeconomics," CESifo Working Paper Series 3020, CESifo Group Munich.
- Werner Neu, 2008. "Making economic sense of brain models: a survey and interpretation of the literature," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 165-192, August.
- Anke Weidlich & Daniel Veit, 2008. "Agent-Based Simulations for Electricity Market Regulation Advice: Procedures and an Example," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 228(2+3), pages 149-172, June.
- Garavaglia, Christian, 2010. "Modelling industrial dynamics with "History-friendly" simulations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 258-275, November.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz, 2008. "Stochastic Processes in Finance and Behavioral Finance," MPRA Paper 13603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neugart, Michael, 2008. "Labor market policy evaluation with ACE," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 418-430, August.