Application of Chaotic Number Generators in Econophysics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scalas, Enrico & Gallegati, Mauro & Guerci, Eric & Mas, David & Tedeschi, Alessandra, 2006.
"Growth and allocation of resources in economics: The agent-based approach,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 86-90.
- Enrico Scalas & Mauro Gallegati & Eric Guerci & David Mas & Alessandra Tedeschi, 2006. "Growth and Allocation of Resources in Economics: The Agent-Based Approach," Papers physics/0608221, arXiv.org.
- Eric Guerci & Enrico Scalas & Mauro Gallegati & David Mas & Alessandra Tedeschi, 2006. "Growth and allocation of resources in economics: The agent-based approach," Post-Print halshs-00871047, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-11-01 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-11-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1110.4506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .