The Credit Market and the Determinants of Credit Crunches: An Agent Based Modeling Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiesa, Gabriella, 1998.
"Information production, banking industry structure and credit allocation,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 409-430, December.
- G. Chiesa, 1998. "Information Production, Banking Industry Structure and Credit Allocation," Working Papers 325, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gregory F. Udell, 2009. "How will a credit crunch affect small business finance?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue mar6.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006.
"Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Constructive Approach to Economic Theory,"
Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 831-880
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2006. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Constructive Approach to Economic Theory," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 527, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Constructive Approach to Economic Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12514, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Andreasen & Marcelo Ferman & Pawel Zabczyk, 2013.
"The Business Cycle Implications of Banks' Maturity Transformation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 581-600, October.
- Zabczyk, Pawel & Andreasen, Martin M. & Ferman, Marcelo, 2012. "The business cycle implications of banks' maturity transformation," Working Paper Series 1489, European Central Bank.
- Andreasen, Martin & Ferman, Marcelo & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2012. "The business cycle implications of banks’ maturity transformation," Bank of England working papers 446, Bank of England.
- Allen, Franklin, 1990. "The market for information and the origin of financial intermediation," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-30, March.
- Broecker, Thorsten, 1990. "Credit-Worthiness Tests and Interbank Competition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 429-452, March.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial stability; banking; lending; screening; truncation;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .