Agent-based modeling, public choice, and the legacy of Gordon Tullock
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 152 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11127/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1982. "Property Rights and Efficiency in Mating, Racing, and Related Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 968-79, December.
- Richard Wagner, 2008. "Finding social dilemma: West of Babel, not east of Eden," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 55-66, April.
- Isaenko, Sergei, 2008. "The term structure of interest rates in a pure exchange economy where investors have heterogeneous recursive preferences," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 457-481, August.
- Gordon Tullock, 1981. "Why so much stability," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 189-204, January.
- Gordon Tullock, 1971. "The paradox of revolution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 89-99, September.
- Robert Tobias & Carole Hofmann, 2004. "Evaluation of free Java-libraries for social-scientific agent based simulation," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 7(1), pages 6.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, March.
- Gomes, Francisco J & Michaelides, Alexander, 2007.
"Asset Pricing with Limited Risk Sharing and Heterogeneous Agents,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco Gomes & Alexander Michaelides, 2008. "Asset Pricing with Limited Risk Sharing and Heterogeneous Agents," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 415-448, January.
- Francisco Gomes & Alexander Michaelides, 2005. "Asset pricing with limited risk sharing and heterogeneous agents," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24649, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markose, Sheri M, 2004.
"Computability and Evolutionary Complexity: Markets As Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS),"
Economics Discussion Papers
3730, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Sheri M. Markose, 2005. "Computability and Evolutionary Complexity: Markets as Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS)," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(504), pages F159-F192, 06.
- Tullock, Gordon, 1970. "A Simple Algebraic Logrolling Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 419-26, June.
- Stigler, George J & Stigler, Stephen M & Friedland, Claire, 1995. "The Journals of Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(2), pages 331-59, April.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, Junio.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Shimer Robert & Smith Lones, 2001. "Matching, Search, and Heterogeneity," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, April.
- T. Tideman & Gordon Tullock, 1981. "Coalitions under demand revealing," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 323-328, January.
- Gordon Tullock, 1966. "Information without profit," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 141-159, December.
- Tullock, Gordon & Campbell, Colin D, 1970. "Computer Simulation of a Small Voting System," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(317), pages 97-104, March.
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2002.
"Was Hayek an Ace?,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 811-840, April.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Alessio Moneta & Paul Windrum, 2007. "A Critical Guide to Empirical Validation of Agent-Based Models in Economics: Methodologies, Procedures, and Open Problems," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 195-226, October.
- Tideman, T Nicolaus & Tullock, Gordon, 1976. "A New and Superior Process for Making Social Choices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1145-59, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:152:y:2012:i:1:p:223-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.