Coalitions under demand revealing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tideman, T Nicolaus & Tullock, Gordon, 1976. "A New and Superior Process for Making Social Choices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1145-1159, December.
- Gordon Tullock, 1977. "Demand-revealing process, coalitions, and public goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 103-105, March.
- Riker, William H, 1979. "Is "a New and Superior Process" Really Superior?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 875-890, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melville McMillan, 1983. "A further consideration of coalitions under the demand-revealing process," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 227-230, January.
- Gordon Tullock, 2001. "Random thoughts on voting," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(3), pages 266-273, September.
- Michael Munger, 2008. "Economic choice, political decision, and the problem of limits," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 507-522, December.
- T. Nicolaus Tideman, 2015. "Remembering Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 235-238, March.
- Richard Wallick, 2012. "Agent-based modeling, public choice, and the legacy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 223-244, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:36:y:1981:i:2:p:323-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.