Domain expansion of the pivotal mechanism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiroki Saitoh & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2008. "Vickrey allocation rule with income effect," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(2), pages 391-401, May.
- Jerry Green & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1979. "On Coalition Incentive Compatibility," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 243-254.
- Tideman, T Nicolaus & Tullock, Gordon, 1976. "A New and Superior Process for Making Social Choices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1145-1159, December.
- Groves, Theodore & Loeb, Martin, 1975. "Incentives and public inputs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 211-226, August.
- Theodore Groves & John Ledyard, 1977. "Some limitations of demand revelaing processes," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 107-124, March.
- Liqun Liu & Guoqiang Tian, 1999. "A characterization of the existenceof optimal dominant strategy mechanisms," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 4(3), pages 205-218.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Maskin, Eric, 1980. "A Differential Approach to Dominant Strategy Mechanisms," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1507-1520, September.
- Moulin, H., 1986. "Characterizations of the pivotal mechanism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 53-78, October.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-631, July.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1996. "On the existence of optimal truth-dominant mechanisms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 17-24, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:323-332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toyotaka Sakai, 2013. "An equity characterization of second price auctions when preferences may not be quasilinear," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 17(1), pages 17-26, March.
- Miki Kato & Shinji Ohseto & Shohei Tamura, 2015. "Strategy-proofness versus symmetry in economies with an indivisible good and money," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(1), pages 195-207, February.
- Tomoya Kazumura & Debasis Mishra & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2017. "Mechanism design without quasilinearity," ISER Discussion Paper 1005, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:34:y:2010:i:3:p:455-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.