A Simple Algebraic Logrolling Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 678-684, Part I Se.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casella, Alessandra & Turban, Sébastien, 2014.
"Democracy undone. Systematic minority advantage in competitive vote markets,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 47-70.
- Alessandra Casella & Sébastien Turban, 2012. "Democracy Undone. Systematic Minority Advantage in Competitive Vote Markets," NBER Working Papers 18573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casella, Alessandra & Turban, Sébastien, 2012. "Democracy Undone. Systematic Minority Advantage in Competitive Vote Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:esx:essedp:731 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:10:y:2001:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1011262625052 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney, 2012. "The Good of the Few: Reciprocity in the Provision of a Public Bad," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Iaryczower, Matias & Oliveros, Santiago, 2016.
"Power brokers: Middlemen in legislative bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 209-236.
- Iaryczower, M & Oliveros, S, 2013. "Power Brokers: Middlemen in Legislative Bargaining," Economics Discussion Papers 8980, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Hirschel Kasper, 1971. "On political competition, economic policy, and income maintenance programs," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2014. "Pork-Barrel Spending under Cournot Legislators and the Quantity Equation," MPRA Paper 61116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omar A. Guerrero & Ulrich Matter, 2016. "Revealing the Anatomy of Vote Trading," Papers 1611.01381, arXiv.org.
- Casella, Alessandra & Palfrey, Thomas & Turban, Sébastien, 2014.
"Vote trading with and without party leaders,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 115-128.
- Casella, Alessandra & Palfrey, Thomas R & Turban, Sébastien, 2012. "Vote Trading With and Without Party Leaders," CEPR Discussion Papers 8848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Casella & Thomas Palfrey & Sébastien Turban, 2012. "Vote Trading With and Without Party Leaders," NBER Working Papers 17847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crombez, Christophe, 2000. "Spatial models of logrolling in the European Union," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 707-737, November.
- Peter Kotzian, 2002. "Stuck in the Middle: Welfare Effects of the European Pharmaceutical Markets' Incomplete Integration and a Possible Remedy," MZES Working Papers 59, MZES.
- Richard Wallick, 2012. "Agent-based modeling, public choice, and the legacy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 223-244, July.
- Michael Reksulak & William Shughart, 2012. "What should government do? Problems of social cost, externalities and all that," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 103-114, July.
- Gordon Tullock, 1981. "Why so much stability," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 189-204, January.
- William F. Shughart & Robert D. Tollison, 2016. "On the extraordinary scholarly life and times of Gordon Tullock," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 227-247, June.
- Joseph Persky, 2001. "Cost-Benefit Analysis and the Classical Creed," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 199-208, Fall.
- Pierre Salmon, 2017. "Is democracy exportable?," Working Papers halshs-01516493, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:3:p:419-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.