Evaluation of free Java-libraries for social-scientific agent based simulation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cynthia Nikolai & Gregory Madey, 2009. "Tools of the Trade: A Survey of Various Agent Based Modeling Platforms," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(2), pages 1-2.
- Alan G. Isaac, 2011.
"The ABM Template Models: A Reformulation with Reference Implementations,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 14(2), pages 1-5.
- Alan G. Isaac, 2009. "The ABM Template Models -- A Reformulation with Reference Implementations," Working Papers 2009-19, American University, Department of Economics.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Agent-Based Models of Industrial Clusters and Districts," Urban/Regional 0504009, EconWPA.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:10:d:10.1057_jors.2009.119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Wallick, 2012. "Agent-based modeling, public choice, and the legacy of Gordon Tullock," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(1), pages 223-244, July.
- Junseok Hwang & Jihyoun Park & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "Two Risk-aware Resource Brokering Strategies in Grid Computing:Broker-driven vs. User-driven Methods," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201063, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2010.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- repec:nov:artigo:v:27:y:2017:i:3:p:363-391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Le-le Cao & Xiao-xue Li & Fen-ni Kang & Chang Liu & Fu-chun Sun & Ramamohanarao Kotagiri, 2015. "The Quantitative and Qualitative Evaluation of a Multi-Agent Microsimulation Model for Subway Carriage Design," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 8(3), pages 6-40.
More about this item
KeywordsEvaluation; Simulation Framework; Agent Based Modeling; Java; Theory Based Modeling; Data Based Modeling; Social Intervention Planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2003-45-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .